PDA

View Full Version : Paxum, the safest and easiest way to send and receive money online.

Yngwie
09-22-2010, 12:19 PM
September 22st, 2010
Montreal Canada,

Paxum Inc. is proud to announce the official launch of our online e-wallet payment solution for business and personal use.
Making online payments and paying affiliates has never been easier. Paxum Inc., a Canadian Company, founded on July 30th, 2007 has been developed by longtime industry webmasters and backed by private investors in order to meet the current and future demands of website owners, corporate affiliate networks and individual webmasters for a turnkey payment solution.

Now everyone, regardless of the residency or citizenship, can send and receive money with a secure e-wallet account and get access to the funds by a prepaid MasterCard that is connected to the Paxum eWallet account. Paxum business account allows affiliate networks to open accounts for their affiliates for free. Paying your affiliates, contractors or friends has never been easier. Paxum account holders that opted to receive Paxum Prepaid MasterCard, can withdraw their funds at any ATM Worldwide, where MasterCard is accepted. Paxum Prepaid card is a fully functional MasterCard embossed with the name of the owner, therefore it can be used not only for electronic transactions but also at regular point of sale locations.

The Paxum Prepaid Mastercard offers one of the lowest fees in the industry at $2.00 per ATM withdrawal along with very high daily ATM withdrawals of $2500.00 per day. For more information about the fees and limits please go to http://www.paxum.com. In development for over 3 years, our website and automated phone system allows you to get information and balances in real time, 24 hours a day. Live agents are available to talk to you from 9AM-8PM EST over the phone and 24 hours a day over email.

Paxum invites everybody to make a free account and start using the e-wallet system along with the Paxum prepaid MasterCard.

Yngwie (Al)

rhetorical
09-22-2010, 04:57 PM
Are you in any way shape of form associated with Alert Pay in Montreal?

Yngwie
09-22-2010, 05:29 PM

Not that I'm aware of. I'm sure that I would have been informed of this if we were. Either way, I can find out.

Yngwie
09-22-2010, 05:42 PM

Ok, I was right. We are not associated with them in any way.

rhetorical
09-25-2010, 12:04 PM
Where is your head office?

Yngwie
09-25-2010, 03:51 PM
Where is your head office?

The head office is in Montreal, Canada, but we are an internet based company and we have workers working from several locations in the world as well.

Yngwie
09-25-2010, 11:22 PM
Also, you can now have the Paxum card for free. You will not be required to deposit $ into your account in order to receive the card by mail. To issue the Paxum card it's FREE and to receive it by regular mail it's FREE. The yearly maintenance fee is deducted only after you load your account and not before. So you can have $0 in your new account and all you will have to do is to verify the account and request the card which we will ship it to you for free. You will only be charged the yearly maintenance fee when you load your account.

If you decide you don't want to use the card yet you don't have to pay any money. This is in place to see how serious we are and to put our money where our mouth is along with the low fees and worldwide distribution is what differentiate us from the competition.

For program owners I can offer you the card for free as well plus to sweeten the deal we will offer 3 months free transactions for the ewallet accounts. When you pay affiliates we will credit back the $1 fee per transfer for the first 3 months as we are confident that you will be 100% satisfied.

We are here for the long term. http://www.gofuckyourself.com/images/smilies/icon7.gif