PDA

View Full Version : Survivor Nicaragua

Evil Chris
09-30-2010, 03:34 PM
I can't believe they voted out Jimmy Johnson!

cdsmith
09-30-2010, 06:22 PM
I can.

But I think they're stupid for doing it this soon. The guy could have been useful to their cause for many more weeks.

Goes to show though, keeping a low profile in the game is almost always the best move. Ranks right up there with keeping one's temper in check, keeping one's big mouth shut, and keeping a tight lid on one's dumbass behaviors and comments. The only thing remaining that surprises me about Survivor is that even though this show has been on for 20 seasons STILL most people that go on it can't (or won't) do any of that.

rhetorical
09-30-2010, 08:01 PM
I am watching survivor Ecuador at the moment. I prefer reality shows.

TheLegacy
10-01-2010, 10:34 AM
Jimmy was a celeb and going up against him is suicide. Honestly a team leader is who they need - even when it comes down to merging the tribes - he is more likely to make deals and run the show to the favor of the older ones, not allowing them to get picked off. Bad mistake from the few who were wanting to take charge anyways. Guarantee the older tribe will loose now more competitions and get destroy themselves from the inside faster.

Evil Chris
10-01-2010, 01:16 PM
yeah I didn't see him as any kind of threat.... Marty just didn't want to play big dicks with him and his ego got in the way.

But whatever. It's tough to predict a winner in this one so far. I'm not seeing anyone in particular who stands out yet.

TheLegacy
10-01-2010, 03:23 PM
All I know is that I am surprised I am very attracted to Yve from the mature side - I'll stop watching after she's voted off LOL

http://www.midseasonreplacements.com/wp/wp-content/imgs/Yve-Rojas_300.jpg