PDA

View Full Version : When considering a new project...

Evil Chris
10-22-2010, 11:47 AM
What do you recommend?

I have a few things underway, and several other ideas in the pipe.
Are tube sites still worth starting? Or has that ship sailed?

What about blogs? I would think they are always worth starting up if the idea is solid, and you plan on having relevant content.

TGPs? Are they any NEW ones these days? I still maintain a few of them, and believe me they are not dead. Traffic is down, but it's down everywhere in adult. One simply needs to lay out their sites more smartly than before and the traffic and sales still happen.

I think mobile is what our collective targets should be these days. Without giving away any personal strategies, I'd have to say that much of my personal focus lately has been in the mobile market.

Thoughts on this?

rhetorical
10-22-2010, 12:10 PM
Now that's more like it.

Evil Chris
10-22-2010, 05:07 PM
What's your take on this? I'm playing with a few mobile ideas right now. I put one in place last week (a Twitter idea), and I really feel it has potential. I won't mention it, since it's easily copied.

Every so often I get really motivated to make a blog or two, but then it falls by the wayside because I can't keep up with all the updating that's required.

rhetorical
10-22-2010, 10:47 PM
I think their is a future in mobile when it becomes compatible with laptops and home computers. But I think mobile has to become more universal. Danny C seems to have cracked the technical stuff. I have 7 websites, one being video on demand, and I seriously don't have the time or inclination to do something that at this point is just value added. When an easy fix comes along. When the fucking codec war ends and settles into a universally accepted standard, then I will be interested in moving in that direction. When you have a boutique size enterprise and no staff, it is not really feasible. Also no one I know is really making money out of it yet.
What I do invest time and money in is basic production standard. High end tech for content so when the time comes, at least it will look good.
Here is our latest project that is now finally doing good business. If anyone has stocking or nylon videos they want to contribute, get in touch

http://www.nylonsonly.com/

BuggyG
10-23-2010, 11:50 AM
wondering what to do with all my domains that are not doing anything at the moment before i get to projects. Though have not though of tgp's in longest of time. Maybe will look into that to pass the time

Evil Chris
10-31-2010, 01:26 PM
I think what I'm going to try with some of my inactive domains is set them up with VOD sites. Better doing that than nothing at all.

rhetorical
10-31-2010, 05:51 PM
Doing real vod....ppm...is a bitch. It took well over a year to work out the bugs. Downloadable is easy enough, though

BuggyG
11-01-2010, 12:30 PM
I think what I'm going to try with some of my inactive domains is set them up with VOD sites. Better doing that than nothing at all.

yeah same here.. think going to take a look at this and see what I can do. Now to tell people to get ready for me to hit them up for advice and suggestions hehe:laughout:

fintos
11-02-2010, 05:46 AM
i think just write articles for your blog and submit it in different high PR free or paid directories, do some guest blog posting and using your keywords as anchor ...