PDA

View Full Version : Nina Knows Best

Nina
04-09-2003, 06:48 PM
Hi everyone. Not sure if the news has hit this board yet, but I'm sure most of you have heard and I just wanted to let you know what's up...

I have been less than pleased with Lightspeed Cash’s performance for some time and while discussing my options for leaving, Lightspeed has made the decision to shut down my site by Friday (giving me 3 days to move and set up processing) and to take my members database away, leaving me with zero income.

I had hoped we could come to a friendly agreement and part in the best way possible; unfortunately this is not the case.

I want to thank all the affiliates who have sent me traffic and apologize for any inconvenience this split may cause you. If you have any questions feel free to contact me via email or icq.

I assure everyone that my site will thrive and to continue to be a big part of the online adult industry. I am excited for the future of ninaknowsbest.com.

SetTheWorldOnFire
04-09-2003, 06:52 PM
sorry to hear things like this.

I hope the best for you and your site ;)

Funbrunette
04-09-2003, 07:03 PM
Good luck to you Nina! You're one amazing woman so I guess you're going to succeed no matter what you do! I really mean that, I've had the chance to get to know you in Miami and You've got great work ethics! :D

Let me know if you need anything! :)

luke
04-09-2003, 07:03 PM
Sorry to hear that too Nina. Let me know when you get your new site up and running, hopefully with an affiliate program so I can keep sending you some traffic.

wsjb78
04-09-2003, 07:18 PM
Hello Nina,

I wish you all the best. I'm sure you will manage fine!

wsjb78

modF
04-09-2003, 07:59 PM
As I have said other places, I wish you the best :)

Evil Chris
04-09-2003, 08:02 PM
Hey Nina... I'm really shocked that it came to blows like this.
When LS picked up your site, I was less than optimistic to begin with, but it's really a shame that you're in the situation you're in.

Good luck setting up shop in a new location, and I hope you have an affiliate program set up as soon as possible!

:respect: :respect: :respect:

Mister X
04-09-2003, 08:26 PM
Sorry to hear that things came to a bad end. I'm sure you will be back bigger and better than ever!

Kris
04-09-2003, 09:31 PM
that sucks... keep your head up!

Ronaldo
04-09-2003, 11:35 PM
Originally posted by Evil Chris
Hey Nina... I'm really shocked that it came to blows like this.
When LS picked up your site, I was less than optimistic to begin with,

Well damn, I thought I was the only one who thought that was an, um, weird partnership.

PaulSweet
04-10-2003, 02:15 PM
Hello Nina - I just read today on GFY that Lightspeed is going to make it a smoother and more amicable transition. I hope that everything goes well for you.

CamZ_Dan
04-10-2003, 02:39 PM
Hi Nina,

That is the pits. I know that wherever you end up you will do well. As always if there is ever anything we can do to help. Please drop a note or call anytime you have the number.

Good luck to you.
:bonk:

twinkley
04-10-2003, 03:44 PM
Being a professional, I will not go into the details I happen to know about this situation.

All I will say is that Steve LightSpeed has already replied to this at http://www.gofuckyourself.com/showthread.php?threadid=124064

For everyone here who knows me well, please remember "dont believe everything you read ... there are 2 sides to every story"

twinkley

fish
04-10-2003, 09:53 PM
so aren't you guys going to give the dirty details?

Katlicious
04-11-2003, 12:39 AM
Hi Nina, I'm glad your keeping a positive attitude through all of this. Your site will thrive, because it rocks! I've been a fan of yours for some time now and just have to say I am very sorry that you've experienced these shortcomings. Although I won't take sides I believe in any situation, something very positive will come out of this ordeal because you have kept a very positive attitude, your talented. I wish you all the luck in the world and much more.

Love,
Kat:)