PDA

View Full Version : quick news: Tube sites submitter ( beta testing )

elmy
12-03-2010, 09:57 AM
Dear users,We bring a short info from the beta testing of our new Tube Sites Submitter software!A few from you had the chance to test out the new tube site submitter, I personally can tell that it's an excellent piece of software,and there is no rival for TSS. It's fast, very stable and the software database is updated daily. We have preferred the functionalityover the graphical side of the software, so there are no banners and only a few graphical elements in it.Auto registration ( creating profiles in tubes ) to 170 tubes takes me around 5-10 min. and the video upload ( depends on the size of the video and connection speed ) to around 100 tubes takes 30 minutes for me ( auto and manual upload ). We have received many questions regarding the release of this software and we can tell you that it is planned to be released till 15th of December.If you have your own tube sites and want to add them to the TSS DB then don't hesitate and send us your sites to support ( @ ) chameleonsubmitter dot com, we will add them ASAP.Many of you also want to become a tester, but unfortunately we don't need any more at the moment.Of course we will release more info and will keep you updated!Best regards,Chameleon Submitter TeamURL: http://www.chameleonsubmitter.com/