PDA

View Full Version : Montreal?

modF
04-10-2003, 04:31 PM
So I am sitting here thinking it would be cool to get away for a few days, should have gone to Phoenix._ What about Montreal?_ Is the show good? Is it worth swinging up to Canada to attend? Does this look contagious? When people say it is a smaller show, are we talking about 4 people sitting in a room? :)

Did you have to read that twice? :)

twinkley
04-10-2003, 04:59 PM
I went to the Montreal show last year and I have to say it was one of the best shows I have ever attended. It is a smaller show (couple hundred people) a beautiful city, wonderful people, a great venue (not to mention they are a bit looser in what will fly up there) and FANTASTIC SHOPPING!!!!

I came home with a TON of great contacts and a slew of deals to make last year....

We will DEFINITELY be attending again!

twinkley

modF
04-10-2003, 05:57 PM
With a Twinkley endorsement like that it has to be good :)

McAttack
04-11-2003, 09:40 AM
Well, being biased since I live in Montreal, I'd say yes go. :) I mean, from NJ, you really have nothing to lose except a 5 hours drive. The hotel won't cost you much with the exchange rate.

There are a lot of locals in the industry here so you're guaranteed to meet someone big.

Mister X
04-11-2003, 10:17 AM
I'd say go for it. People here are friendly and it's a very cool city. I've been here a month now and haven't regretted it a bit!

Except for the crappy weather so far, hehehe.

Mister X
04-11-2003, 10:21 AM
Oooooops. Almost for got to mention the 2 most import reasons to attend. :bonk:

The lovely FunB lives in Montreal and Twinkley is going to be here for the show. :p

Raya
04-11-2003, 10:33 AM
It was a great show last year. I can't wait for June. See you all there.

twinkley
04-11-2003, 10:52 AM
Awww Mister X you are too sweet :blush:

Montreal is a wonderful city - and has the greatest number of hot chicks centralized in one place as I have ever seen!

Assuming they are not all bundled under 50 pounds of winter clothing hahahahahaha

June should be beeeeautiful there! I cant wait!

twinkley

Funbrunette
04-11-2003, 12:06 PM
The Montreal show was a blast last year! I strongly suggest you make the trip! I promise you'll have a good time! :glugglug:

blazi
04-11-2003, 01:19 PM
Montreal is actually a fun island to visit... people know how to party there!

Lee
04-11-2003, 03:21 PM
Gary-Alan and I will be on the Gay Marketing seminar so we will be there anyway.

What other reason do you need to go to Montreal hehe.

Regards,

Lee

modF
04-13-2003, 01:43 PM
Sorry I stared the thread then forgot about it :)

I have since decided to go, I'm still kicking myself for missing Phoenix. I figure we can hit Niagara Falls on the way up, it has been years since I have been there.

Mister X
04-13-2003, 02:06 PM
Niagara Falls is quite a bit out of the way from Montreal but what the hell. :D

If you come up from New York it's Interstate and good highways the whole way here.

LAJ
04-13-2003, 02:21 PM
I prefer the mid-size shows over the large ones. You get more accomplished and get to see everyone IMO... besides Montreal is a fuckin awesome city (to put it lightly!) :)