PDA

View Full Version : Michael Olsen Is No Longer With Paxum

RuthB
12-29-2010, 01:19 PM
As of January 1st 2011, Michael Olsen will no longer be working for Paxum Inc.

Michael's departure from Paxum is made with no negative feelings on either side, and the entire Paxum crew wishes him success in his future endeavours.

"I would like to thank Paxum for the opportunity I got when they hired me but I got an offer I could not refuse." said Michael Olsen. "I enjoyed my time with Paxum and in my opinion Paxum is a good solution for webmasters and I wish everyone at Paxum all the best in the future."

After this brief tenure with Paxum, Michael will be moving on to other business opportunities, and Paxum will continue to offer the top level of support and representation webmasters and businesses have come to expect.

2011 is going to be an interesting and exciting year for Paxum. With recent additions such as Credit Card/Debit Card withdrawals and ACH loading and withdrawing ready to be implemented in the next couple of days, along with a plethora of user-friendly and useful tools and features scheduled to be added, your Paxum experience is sure to be even better than ever!

Paxum is a great option for your hard-earned money.

An XBiz award nominee for Alternative Billing Company of the Year, and a popular payment choice for well over 150 adult sponsor programs and over 10,000 personal accounts, Paxum is leading the way in fast and easy management of ewallet funds.

Don't forget, you can connect with the Paxum team at Internext in Las Vegas during January, or, as always, you can contact any of the friendly and knowledgeable Paxum representatives for further information via ICQ, Phone or Email.

CamsMaster
12-30-2010, 04:33 AM
good to know!