PDA

View Full Version : HUNGRYMAN's Excellent Adventures !!!

-=HUNGRYMAN=-
04-12-2003, 11:29 PM
Hey X-Citizens :

The Rumours are true, that I will be moving to Montréal on May 1st !! Wooo Hoooo !!! :D

I'll be living on the West Island ... but what I am looking for is if anybody has a small corner in a basement, garage, toolshed, etc, that I could put a couple items in for a couple months ... mainly a kitchen table (breakfast table, as opposed to a big dining table), 3 chairs, a folding utility table, microwave, and maybe a box or two ...

The cheapest storage I can find is about $75 a month, and it hardly seems worth it for the very small amount of stuff I need to store ...

I would gladly pay like $30 per month if somebody has a little bit of space they could lend me on a short term basis ...

Chris, Feynman, Michael, Ozzy, or anybody else in Montréal ??

You can ICQ me (see sig) or email me at hungryman AT paysitedesign DOT com.

THANX !!

Mister X
04-13-2003, 02:11 PM
Wow. Montreal will never be the same again! ::-|

Hehehe. That's excellent news dude! I'd let you store some stuff for free but I don't have my own place yet. :(

-=HUNGRYMAN=-
04-13-2003, 04:22 PM
Thanx X !!

You and I will have to kill a few dozen Heinekens together FOR SURE !!

(and maybe you could even ask Soph if she'd like to join us ??) :cool:

Sly
04-13-2003, 04:27 PM
Sure dude! I have some space right here you can use...

Oh shit, you said Montreal? Here I was thinking you finally decided to move to some place nice like San Diego!

Scratch that idea...

:D

-=HUNGRYMAN=-
04-13-2003, 04:34 PM
Originally posted by Sly
Sure dude! I have some space right here you can use...

Oh shit, you said Montreal? Here I was thinking you finally decided to move to some place nice like San Diego!

Scratch that idea...

:D

Hehehehe ... bugger !!

Well ... Montreal West Island ... right on Boul du Lac. For the summer, you don't get much nicer than that .... and if we have our way, we are thinking about spending January until April in Porto Alegre, Brasil !! :cool: :D

Mister X
04-13-2003, 05:41 PM
Originally posted by -=HUNGRYMAN=-
Thanx X !!

(and maybe you could even ask Soph if she'd like to join us ??) :cool: Hehehe. Anythings possible. :D

But my beer of choice is Corona. ;)

Funbrunette
04-13-2003, 08:26 PM
We might be able to help you out...We have a bit of space in our basement and in the garage...Hit me up on ICQ or give me a shout!

I'd offer to help, but I'll probably be busy with the new baby (If I can give birth ALREADY)

But any time you need a nice home cooked meal, a hug, or just someone to talk too, I'm here! :)

Feynman
04-13-2003, 11:55 PM
Thanx X !!

Oh YOU, malt-thirsty murderer ! :D

-=HUNGRYMAN=-
04-14-2003, 09:51 AM
Originally posted by Mister X

But my beer of choice is Corona. ;)

I'm sorry to hear that ... but I won't hold that against you !!!

Still looking forward to meeting you !! :cool:

-=HUNGRYMAN=-
04-14-2003, 10:00 AM
Originally posted by Funbrunette
We might be able to help you out...We have a bit of space in our basement and in the garage...Hit me up on ICQ or give me a shout!

I'd offer to help, but I'll probably be busy with the new baby (If I can give birth ALREADY)

But any time you need a nice home cooked meal, a hug, or just someone to talk too, I'm here! :)

Steph ... once again you are prooving just why it is I luv ya !!
A home cooked meal now and then would be AWESOME !!!

I may even (*looks around to make sure Panky is not within earshot ...) take you up on a hug too .... you're AMAZING Steph ... You and the evil d00d are gonna make terrific parrents .... I am already starting to get jealous of Minime ...

Two Weeks and two days ... I am getting excited now ...

You had better pop him out by the time I get there ..... I have waited like 38 weeks already to meet the little guy ..... :D

Mister X
04-14-2003, 10:08 AM
I'm sorry to hear that ... but I won't hold that against you !!!

Still looking forward to meeting you !! :cool: I'm just hoping you'll bring your huge cock! :D

Evil Chris
04-14-2003, 11:48 AM
Hungry, we should be able to take care of you dude...
Does that table fold up?

Ever since I split my basement in half and made my new office, the storage area is a little crowded but we can probably manage it. Forget about the garage... it's got 2 vehicles in it, and lot's of other "stuff" LOL