PDA

View Full Version : Fukking Clocksync !!!!!

-=HUNGRYMAN=-
04-13-2003, 04:55 AM
I am very fucking close to doing a whois on the fucking company and driving down there with my Louisville Slugger and SMASHING SOME FUKKING HEADS IN !!!!! :bonk: :bonk:

I have had to uninstall that fucking software at least 10 times this past week ... thank the fukking lord my Zone Alarm denies it access ... but having ANYTHING install on my machine without my doing just PISSES ME RIGHT THE FUCK OFF !!!!

HEY ASHCROFT ... If you are reading this ... (my general demeanor in this post should have triggered ECHELON by now ...), stop busting the balls of adult webmasters, and focus on the REAL criminals, that install fukking BULLSHIT FUKKING LITTLE PROGRAMS arbitrarily on our computers, whether we ask for it or not !!!!!!!!!!
:badcomp: :badcomp: :badcomp: :badcomp: :badcomp:

And CLOCKSYNC ....

wsjb78
04-13-2003, 05:55 AM
Ummmmmm, Hungryman, what are you talking about? I'm not sure whether I got 100% of what your trying to say....

wsjb78

Pidgin
04-13-2003, 06:33 AM
Thats MY proggy bro :)
j/k :bonk:

Mister X
04-13-2003, 02:03 PM
Originally posted by wsjb78
Ummmmmm, Hungryman, what are you talking about? I'm not sure whether I got 100% of what your trying to say....

wsjb78 It's one of the gator family of useless software I believe. It's supposed to sync your comp's clock with a time server. And at the same time bombard you with a few thousand popups. Truly useless for anyone that has Win XP because XP syncs your clock on startup by default. At least I think it's by default.

wsjb78
04-13-2003, 03:18 PM
Oh, I see now... well, using on W2k TClock to sync with the ETHZ