PDA

View Full Version : Mister X unveiled

Mister X
04-13-2003, 02:18 PM
Well I finally got a couple of pics that don't look really shitty so here they are. I was too lazy to find the Post Your Pic thread so I started a new one, lol.

http://www.pervotheclown.com/stuff/BelugaSophdream008.jpg

Mister X
04-13-2003, 02:20 PM
Notice how I very sneakily posted pics where I'm next to a beautiful girl... hehehe.

http://www.pervotheclown.com/stuff/BelugaSophdream009.jpg

Mister X
04-13-2003, 02:24 PM
And here are a couple of other pics from that night. It was Sophie's birthday and we went out to the Beluga bar in St-Jean to celebrate a bit. The pics were taken before it opened and it got packed with people. Also before I drank too much, hehehe.

http://www.pervotheclown.com/stuff/BelugaSophdream006.jpg

Mister X
04-13-2003, 02:25 PM
http://www.pervotheclown.com/stuff/BelugaSophdream005.jpg

Mister X
04-13-2003, 02:25 PM
http://www.pervotheclown.com/stuff/BelugaSophdream007.jpg

wsjb78
04-13-2003, 03:32 PM
Nice pics X and thx for your help. :)

fish
04-13-2003, 03:47 PM
mister x, are you the redhead? who's the big guy in black?::-|

Darin
04-13-2003, 04:02 PM
Dayum you're uglier than I thought!!!

Nice to finally put a face to a handle :)

wsjb78
04-13-2003, 04:11 PM
Addon:

Soph is really cute. I have to admit I only recognized her after Mister X told me it's SophDream. Didn't you have curly hair???
Anyway, I also heard Soph is even cuter in real life than on pics and even nicer than cute...

-=HUNGRYMAN=-
04-13-2003, 04:19 PM
Originally posted by wsjb78
Addon:

Soph is really cute. I have to admit I only recognized her after Mister X told me it's SophDream. Didn't you have curly hair???
Anyway, I also heard Soph is even cuter in real life than on pics and even nicer than cute...

Here ... let me wipe the stain off your nose ...... :D

But yeah ... Soph seams like a total hottie !!

She should send me a pic for www.hotwebmistresses.com and grab a bit of free traffic :cool:

Mister X
04-13-2003, 05:43 PM
Originally posted by fish
mister x, are you the redhead? who's the big guy in black?::-| Hahaha. Actually I'm the blonde :D

Mister X
04-13-2003, 05:44 PM
Originally posted by Darin
Dayum you're uglier than I thought!!!

Nice to finally put a face to a handle :) Well not everyone has a trained gerbil to help out their image ya know! :mad:

:bonk:

Mister X
04-13-2003, 05:46 PM
Originally posted by -=HUNGRYMAN=-
Here ... let me wipe the stain off your nose ...... :D

But yeah ... Soph seams like a total hottie !!

She should send me a pic for www.hotwebmistresses.com and grab a bit of free traffic :cool: Hmmm. Looks like your site has disappeared Hungry! ::-| Nothing except a tiny little smidgen of text when I click the link

Mister X
04-13-2003, 05:49 PM
Originally posted by wsjb78
Addon:

Anyway, I also heard Soph is even cuter in real life than on pics and even nicer than cute... Well you're 100% right there. She IS cuter in real life and she IS a hell of a nice person on top of that. :D

Funbrunette
04-13-2003, 08:22 PM
Finally!!! I've often wondered what you look like! I feel I've know you forever (boards & ICQ) now I can finally put a face to my Dear Mister X :D

Now, when do I get to touch..Oops I mean meet you in person? :p

Evil Chris
04-13-2003, 08:37 PM
I never heard of the Beluga Bar... but I used to hang out at Beethoven's quite a lot years ago. Also a couple other bars that you probably never heard of. Le "Lem", and Le Brasserie de Vieux St-Jean.

Nice pics Mister X!

Mister X
04-13-2003, 10:42 PM
Originally posted by Funbrunette
Finally!!! I've often wondered what you look like! I feel I've know you forever (boards & ICQ) now I can finally put a face to my Dear Mister X :D

Now, when do I get to touch..Oops I mean meet you in person? :p Hehehe. You can "touch" me any time you like! ;)

Hehehe. I really do need to get out and about more. Mostly stuck to the home turf here in Rosemont so far. Now that it's nicer out maybe I will get a chance to see more of Montreal... and the people who live here. :D

Mister X
04-13-2003, 10:46 PM
Originally posted by Evil Chris
I never heard of the Beluga Bar... but I used to hang out at Beethoven's quite a lot years ago. Also a couple other bars that you probably never heard of. Le "Lem", and Le Brasserie de Vieux St-Jean.

Nice pics Mister X! It's above the Cactus restaurant on Rue Richelieu in old St-Jean. It's one of the clubs that doesn't open until 10. I actually have heard of Le Brasserie de Vieux St-Jean, hehe. Haven't been inside it yet though. The Cactus by the way has excellent food if you ever get hungry in St-Jean.

McAttack
04-14-2003, 10:53 AM
Originally posted by Mister X
Hehehe. You can "touch" me any time you like! ;)

Hehehe. I really do need to get out and about more. Mostly stuck to the home turf here in Rosemont so far. Now that it's nicer out maybe I will get a chance to see more of Montreal... and the people who live here. :D

Wow, you live real close to me then. I live slightly north of you. I'm on the limit of Rosemont.

Mister X
04-14-2003, 01:47 PM
Originally posted by McAttack
Wow, you live real close to me then. I live slightly north of you. I'm on the limit of Rosemont. Cool. I'm at 4449 Belanger. A few blocks north of Pie IX. :D

fish
04-14-2003, 02:32 PM
Hahaha. Actually I'm the blonde :D

funny, i always pictured you as a big guy with a mustache and glasses..

Vid Vicious
04-14-2003, 04:58 PM
Not at all what I pictured X .. When are we gonna met up for that beer?

mailman
04-14-2003, 05:15 PM
HE HE.... :)

Mister X
04-14-2003, 08:29 PM
Originally posted by fish
funny, i always pictured you as a big guy with a mustache and glasses.. Smart ass! Hehe.

Mister X
04-14-2003, 08:31 PM
Originally posted by Vid Vicious
Not at all what I pictured X .. When are we gonna met up for that beer? Hmmmm... is that a good thing or a bad thing I wonder? ::-|

Will have to get together soon for sure. Maybe the end of the week or something like that.

Mister X
04-14-2003, 08:32 PM
Originally posted by mailman
HE HE.... :) Yeah well I've seen her naked in person! ;)

mailman
04-14-2003, 09:52 PM
Yeah well I've seen her naked in person! ;)

Ohhhhh how i wish i was you.... :(

Mister X
04-14-2003, 09:58 PM
Originally posted by mailman
Ohhhhh how i wish i was you.... :( We all get lucky some times. :cloud9: :angel:

mailman
04-14-2003, 10:33 PM
We all get lucky some times. :cloud9: :angel:

:( can i be you JUST for ONE day.... but Sophie has to be there nude... :bonk:

Mister X
04-15-2003, 11:17 AM
Hahaha. Well I'm not in control of Sophie's clothing choices, sad to say. Hehehe.

Vid Vicious
04-15-2003, 11:29 AM
end of the week i'll be in toronto

Mister X
04-15-2003, 06:46 PM
Originally posted by Vid Vicious
end of the week i'll be in toronto Oops. I guess you will. :bonk:

BuggyG
04-16-2003, 06:36 PM

ok...so when's the next Sophie party?!?!? Im in. I'm all game for it. So.. spill ya guts and spread the news (ummmmmm..soph party and talk of spreading......bah!!! never mind! hehehehe )

BuggyG
04-16-2003, 06:38 PM
Cool. I'm at 4449 Belanger. A few blocks north of Pie IX. :D

well that's not that far from my end. what 15...20mins max if don't get stuck witht he lights on pie-ix. but i'm way north-east of ya in mtl-nd. So does soph hang out at ya place much!?!?!? hehehe:p :D :p

Mister X
04-16-2003, 09:46 PM
Originally posted by BuggyG
well that's not that far from my end. what 15...20mins max if don't get stuck witht he lights on pie-ix. but i'm way north-east of ya in mtl-nd. So does soph hang out at ya place much!?!?!? hehehe:p :D :p Hehehe. Really don't know when the next little pqarty will be. I think there will be some kind of anniversary party this summer. She's usually here once a week or so.

Not often enough unfortunately. :(

Darin
04-17-2003, 05:42 PM
Mister X looks like my uncle. HMMMMMMM

Mister X
04-17-2003, 06:20 PM
Originally posted by Darin
Mister X looks like my uncle. HMMMMMMM Suddenly I'm very worried. ::-|

Olivier
04-18-2003, 05:57 PM
hey Mister X! :xthumbs:

are you the owner of Eromodel?

:)

Mister X
04-18-2003, 08:06 PM
Originally posted by Olivier
hey Mister X! :xthumbs:

are you the owner of Eromodel?

:) Hi Olivier.
I am but a lowly employee at the moment. :(

If you're doing content maybe we have some models you'd be interested in. Check out http://www.eromodelcasting.com and don't hesitate to give us a call if you need something!

Olivier
04-18-2003, 08:39 PM
great! :cool:

I will call you. we might do some good business so :)

but why are you a low employee? lol

Mister X
04-18-2003, 10:05 PM
Originally posted by Olivier
great! :cool:

I will call you. we might do some good business so :)

but why are you a low employee? lol Lol. Well any employee is lower than an owner so.... :D

Look forward to hearing from you. I certainly hope we can do a litle biz!

Evil Chris
04-21-2003, 11:01 AM
Mister X you are anything but lowly! :D
You live over by the Big O, huh? I didn't know that...

Mister X
04-21-2003, 06:09 PM
Originally posted by Evil Chris
Mister X you are anything but lowly! :D
You live over by the Big O, huh? I didn't know that... Hehe. Thanks EC.

Yep not far at all from there. I took a nice walk around there yesterday in the beautiful weather that we had for one whole day. :D