PDA

View Full Version : Hotel Secured for QWEBEC 2011

qwebecexpo
04-11-2011, 08:33 AM
This year again, Qwebec Expo will be held at one of the most luxurious hotel in Montreal, the Marriott Chateau Champlain. A first block of rooms have been reserved and Marriott will also be making special hotel rates available for show attendees at only 205$ CDN instead of the regular 259$ price tag for this busy period of the year. Those who are seriously considering to attend should book their rooms ASAP since QWEBEC Expo rooms blocks have been sold out each and every previous years.

You can Book Your Hotel Room here
(http://www.qwebec.com/hotel.php)

Held in Montreal, Canada, this annual B2B sourcing event provides adult website owners, operators and webmasters with the information and resources they need to build, maintain, promote, market and grow a successful adult internet business. This is a great opportunity for people to meet face-to-face with industry suppliers from the U.S, Canada, Europe and other countries. The latest industry technologies, trends, products and services are marketed and displayed.

This is also a great opportunity to meet webmasters who, for some reason can't get cross the border to attend US based events (ex: Passport). Same with Europeans who can't get into USA (visawise) but comes to Montreal to meet US people.

Whether you are an experienced or a new Adult Webmaster, a mainstream Webmaster looking to get started in adult, or a mainstream business wanting to get your foot in the door of the adult market, you should plan on attending Qwebec Expo 2011.

As usual, those who want more info can contact me at 418-570-7070 :)

Evil Chris
04-11-2011, 10:55 AM
Great news Michael! I will be there once again this year.

CamsMaster
04-13-2011, 03:42 AM
hope you'll have fun for me too guys :)