PDA

View Full Version : Livecam: Stop to pay per minute!

jameskingley
09-11-2011, 01:18 PM
Hi guys,

Maybe someone of you knows me. I started my own live cam site 6 months ago. I finally finished it: olalacam

Almost all the adult live cam websites offers the same products: thousands of models with a pay per minute system.

This is expensive! So expensive for many of us. 10 minutes of a private show with a model costs about 50$! You all know that!
And only 35% is for the models!

Let me introduce you our website with our new payment system:

We decided to work only with high quality models. We have a pay per minute system like any camsite but we configured a new payment tips system.
Members are sharing the cost of tipping! Stop to pay per minute!

I know what you think! Yes, it is a bit like Myfreecams. We love Myfreecams! It is simply the best! But unfortunately, we don't have the million $ to promote us. And we work only with super models.

Girls announce the prices for their different services: Sexy dance, striptease, cum show, etc…. and members pay all together the tip!

For example, yesterday in Elena’s chat room, 4 guys paid each one 7$ to see her cum show!

Stop to pay per minute! Now it is possible to see live cam girls show for a few dollars! Video Chat becomes cheaper!

Webmasters are welcome to register as affiliate (the link is at the bottom-> Webmaster wanted)

There are not thousands of models online because we work only with high quality models!! But we will mail our members each time a model is connected. If you support us, more models will apply, and more models will be online!

Registration is 100% free (no hidden fees), you can watch models and chat with them for free; and we offer a bonus of 1000 credits (members spend credits for tips, not money):

1000 credits are offered to the 100 first members.
The bonus code is: bonus1000

We work very hard on it. It is not perfect, but I hope you will like it. Feedbacks are always welcome!

Have fun guys!;-)

PS: here is a picture to explain you better:
http://olalacam.net/images/cheapest-adult-livecam-vide-chat-sex-2.gif