PDA

View Full Version : Gallery Opinions?

luke
04-17-2003, 06:44 PM
I'm messing around with some tgp's trying to get some new traffic flowing and wanted to get some opinions on the galleries. Any comments are welcome.

http://www.amateur-nude-girls.net/tristan/

http://www.amateur-photos.org/petitetina/01

Kenny B
04-17-2003, 06:51 PM
They look great Luke! yeah I've heard you have a hell of a time getting traffic going lol:bonk:

Mister X
04-17-2003, 06:58 PM
Not bad at all. Nothing fancy but very clean and fast loading which is important. The petite tina gallery won't do as well as the first one. Mixed pics just can't compete with series pics anymore.

luke
04-17-2003, 07:01 PM
Originally posted by Kenny B
They look great Luke! yeah I've heard you have a hell of a time getting traffic going lol:bonk:

More is always better!

luke
04-17-2003, 07:03 PM
Originally posted by Mister X
Not bad at all. Nothing fancy but very clean and fast loading which is important. The petite tina gallery won't do as well as the first one. Mixed pics just can't compete with series pics anymore.

Thanks. I haven't messed with tgp's in about 3 years so I figured this was a good first try. So you'd say series pics work better than mixed. That's one thing I didn't even think about.

Mister X
04-17-2003, 07:11 PM
Originally posted by luke
Thanks. I haven't messed with tgp's in about 3 years so I figured this was a good first try. So you'd say series pics work better than mixed. That's one thing I didn't even think about. Definitely... several of the big guys don't even accept mixed pics anymore. Half and half (2 mini sets of 8 or 10) is also a pretty good option.

luke
04-17-2003, 07:17 PM
Thanks. I appreciate the comments. Any ways you think I could make them better?

Nina
04-17-2003, 09:03 PM
I really like them... nicely laid out, beautiful design.
You'd get me to click through :)

Mister X
04-17-2003, 10:13 PM
Originally posted by luke
Thanks. I appreciate the comments. Any ways you think I could make them better? I think that visually they are just fine. Just noticed one thing on the tristan king gallery though. You have 1 banner and 5 text links for a total of six. Add 3 or 4 reciprocal links if you're planning on doing that kind of submitting and you'll run into trouble getting accepted. Many places limit it to between 2 and 4 banner/text links or 6 to 10 outgoing links including recips. For the sites with scripts that check for that you can combine the 2 flanking text links and the banner into one href statement and that will help you a lot.

luke
04-18-2003, 10:42 AM
Originally posted by Nina
I really like them... nicely laid out, beautiful design.
You'd get me to click through :)

Thanks Nina. Got your icq, I'll be on all day so hit me up whenever you're around.

luke
04-18-2003, 10:43 AM
I think that visually they are just fine. Just noticed one thing on the tristan king gallery though. You have 1 banner and 5 text links for a total of six. Add 3 or 4 reciprocal links if you're planning on doing that kind of submitting and you'll run into trouble getting accepted. Many places limit it to between 2 and 4 banner/text links or 6 to 10 outgoing links including recips. For the sites with scripts that check for that you can combine the 2 flanking text links and the banner into one href statement and that will help you a lot. [/QUOTE]

Thanks. I'll change that up a bit on the next one and cut down on the amount of links out.

webgurl
04-18-2003, 10:00 PM
Hello , My Suggestion is (hmmmm maybe because i am anal) but maybe u should bold - In the Center " You know you want more" and "Come and Get Some" Just so it looks even with the rest of the Text /Font Style :D