PDA

View Full Version : Job Opportunity

Crak_JMan
04-17-2003, 09:29 PM
Hi all,

SEG (Sweet Entertainment Group) is on the expansion mode, and we are looking for a top of the line creative director to manage our creative team.

Candidate must have several years of experience in the adult industry and willing to re-locate to the Beautifull city of Vancouver. We are prepared to work with candidate remotly for a short period but would want to have him/her in house on a full time employement.

We also have spots in the production department to fill in such as Manager level.

On the remote employement we need an experience production editor that as the equipment and software available to start editing for us. This position is open immediatly.

If you are interested please email me at jman@sweetentertainment.com or hit me up on ICQ 124588247. If I ain't there try my cell 604 968-4273

Happy Easta, I'm off chasing bunnies

Evil Chris
04-17-2003, 09:33 PM
That is an awesome opportunity for someone.
Thanks for posting this, JMan...

Good to see SEG expanding in all directions! :xthumbs:

Crak_JMan
04-17-2003, 09:35 PM
Thanks Bro,

Things are looking AWESOME here, let's just say I don't have time to get bored around here.

Sweet Family is a great family to be part of and I am DAMN proud of it ;-)

Hope you and Steph have an awesome weekend bro

Easton
04-19-2003, 10:47 AM
when did you move?

ive been in europe for over 2 weeks so i guess im outta the loop... keep me posted!

:cool:

Evil Chris
04-19-2003, 10:51 AM
I figured you went somewhere Easton... It occured to me that I hadn't seen or heard from you in awhile. How was the trip?

Crak_JMan
04-21-2003, 06:58 PM
Originally posted by Easton
when did you move?

ive been in europe for over 2 weeks so i guess im outta the loop... keep me posted!

:cool:

E, move was done quite fast actually ;-)

Hit me up on ICQ bro we ned to catch up.