PDA

View Full Version : Back with a new & improved design !

Horg
04-17-2003, 10:49 PM
It's been a while I didn't post a new thread in here. I've been quite lazy since christmas and in the last 2 weeks I was hard at work completely redesigning my design site. I hope this doesn't pass as spam, I'm just very proud to present the new version of my old site (that I designed in 2001 originally I think) :

Tinymeat Productions (http://www.tinymeatproductions.com)

I added all my latest work so you guys can see what I can do! I have to admit I had a lot of fun designing that one, I wanted to have an original look, not the same "techy" look all the sites have these days. So I went back to the classics, textures and bevels! Hope you guys like it !

Mister X
04-17-2003, 11:12 PM
Looks great! But you forgot to link the big white arrows for paysites, etc.

Horg
04-17-2003, 11:17 PM
I didn't plan on linking them at first, but you are the second person that gives me that comment, so I think I'll fix that eventually ! Thanks for the comment too !

Mister X
04-17-2003, 11:58 PM
Originally posted by Horg
I didn't plan on linking them at first, but you are the second person that gives me that comment, so I think I'll fix that eventually ! Thanks for the comment too ! You're welcome. It's a great design. Honestly did think they were supposed to be linked though, lol.

Horg
04-18-2003, 12:11 AM
Originally posted by Mister X
You're welcome. It's a great design. Honestly did think they were supposed to be linked though, lol.

I'll fix that right now !

Horg
04-18-2003, 01:06 AM
Here, I fixed it, happy NOW ? :rolleyes:

Mister X
04-18-2003, 10:47 AM
Woohoooooo! I can click the arrows! :D

PMGames
04-21-2003, 11:53 AM
I think it looks awsome! :)

Funbrunette
04-21-2003, 06:43 PM
Looks GREAT! Hey we missed you :( Glad to have you back! :D

Horg
04-21-2003, 07:37 PM
Originally posted by Funbrunette
Looks GREAT! Hey we missed you :( Glad to have you back! :D

Thanks for the comments PM and FB :blush:
Yup I'll try to stick around here a little more. I'm trying to be a good boy and work hard these days, this includes keeping my contacts alive hehe

adam69
04-22-2003, 12:02 AM
Horg

really nice work. Please shoot me an email at adam@kryztalred.com I would love to get some banners done. I need to add some new stuff for my partnership and also other websites that I run.

Horg
04-22-2003, 11:29 AM
Originally posted by adam69
Horg

really nice work. Please shoot me an email at adam@kryztalred.com I would love to get some banners done. I need to add some new stuff for my partnership and also other websites that I run.

Sent!