PDA

View Full Version : IA Cash is now Kenny’s Pennies!

Kenny B
11-10-2011, 02:37 PM
I am ecstatic to announce that we are re-branding and re-launching! IACash.com is now KennysPennies.com (http://nats.kennyspennies.com), powered by the new Nats 4.1 platform.

First and foremost I want to assure current affiliates that everything is still being tracked. There is no need to change or modify anything on your end. To make this transition as easy as possible we have added a link in the Kenny’s Pennies Statistics drop down menu to check your old IA Cash V3 Stats.

Along with the new name and new look comes new payment options. We have added Paxum as well as domestic and international wires for affiliates that prefer an alternative to checks.

Over the next few months we will be launching new exclusive paysites in various unsaturated niches. Many of our current sites will also be getting face lifts, as well as alternate tours giving affiliates more options on where to send their valuable traffic.

In the works for 2012 are pay-per-click and pay-per-free-join programs. Although these options won’t be open to all, we will work with affiliates on a case-by-case basis to make sure they are making more pennies per click on traffic sent to our websites.

By upgrading to Nats 4.1 we are able to offer fantastic new features, more detailed stats as well as new types of hosted and downloadable promotional material.

I want to thank all of our partners, affiliates, associates and friends for the great support over the last 12 years. I look forward to moving forward with Kenny’s Pennies and sharing many more successful years with everyone.

If you have any questions, comments or concerns regarding any of the changes, want to introduce yourself or just catch up please don’t hesitate to contact me.