PDA

View Full Version : Who really converts?

JConway
09-23-2002, 02:35 PM
I sent 4500 hits this weekend to a very well known sponsor and got 0 sales. I'm pretty pissed. Any decent program would convert at least a few sales with that many hits, even if it were church traffic. What's up with that?

Evil Chris
09-23-2002, 02:43 PM
I'd be crazy not to mention this... but www.collegefuckfest.com is the hottest site converting right now... and that ain't just hype. :cool:
Originally posted by JConway
I sent 4500 hits this weekend...
I could have turned that into at least 15 signups for you!

XxXotic
09-23-2002, 02:53 PM
see my sig for oxcash - I'm like 1:120 this month, 1:170 last month, 1:165 the month before, almost 1/2 convert and rebill

pays my rent and then some!

JConway
09-23-2002, 03:14 PM
Nice. thanks for the advice. I haven't tried either of these programs. I'm sure either one would convert better than 0:4338!!!

twinkley
09-23-2002, 03:43 PM
mmmmm dont know about best conversions, but our retention is up to 5 months!! Unreal!!

Im such a happy lil webmistress!!

twinkley

Evil Chris
09-23-2002, 03:57 PM
Originally posted by twinkley
mmmmm dont know about best conversions, but our retention is up to 5 months!! Unreal!!

Im such a happy lil webmistress!!

twinkley

Show us the way Twinkley! Who what where? ::-|

twinkley
09-23-2002, 05:01 PM
Oops! hahahaha I forget you guys dunno know me as twinkley from TRUECASH dot com!!

here ya go - its not spamming since you asked!! hehehehe

http://www.truecash.com

Retention is king!

1 signup - $35

1 signup recurring for 5 months - 119.85

yummy isnt it?

twinkley

Evil Chris
09-23-2002, 05:03 PM
You know what looks yummy.... that cherry you're eating! LOL

Darin
09-23-2002, 05:44 PM
Originally posted by Evil Chris
You know what looks yummy.... that cherry you're eating! LOL

DITTO! Although the tongue looks much more pleasurable.

Darin
09-23-2002, 05:48 PM
Ah, reminds me. I have a truecash account, but have not used it in a long time, dunno why.

But here is a little story, a reason I still have an account and will start promoting it again (cause I just remembered).

Over a year period I had stopped promoting truecash, although I was getting this check.. each month, over and over.. it was small, 70 bucks or something like that...

but I use to get it over and over each month, didn't know who the hell it was from, cause it didnt say TRUE CASH on it, it had the adia name on it or something like that.

So for a year, I kept getting these checks.. I had not gotten any new signups cause I was not promoting or had no links to that program at all anymore...

Finally I made the connection.. but one thing is for sure.. I trust this company doesn't cheat and.. has a really good retention.

I think thats straight up of you guys to keep paying out on what I would have considered a dead account for over a year.

Keep up the great work.

:D

P.S. and now that I see Twinkly works there, it's that much better :blush:

twinkley
09-24-2002, 10:02 AM
Chris,

Thanks for the heads up on collegefuckfest - gonna send some mailer traffic to them and see how it does....

OxCash huh? Gonna have to go check them out too - we are always looking to trade/buy/hula dance (for) traffic....

BTW - the thing on the fork is a raw cranberry - it came in my cosmo and after trying to figure out what it was, I finally ate it and DAMN was it bitter! Do not try this at home folks!

Darin,

:blush: My tongue is ummmm very happy to hear that hahahaha I have had the tongue ring for over 2 years now and it had brought piece (yes, i did speel it right hehehe) and much happiness to myself and others in the time hehehehe

As for TrueCash - you are not the first one to tell me that story! As of Right NOW I am going to make sure that there is something on the check or in the envelope that says "TrueCash" on it - so we keep awesome webmasters such as yourself coming back!

If you need your account info to start promoting again lemme know - I am the one who takes care of the webmasters (so to speak) so if anyone has any problems, just talk to me!

Okay, I gotta go work now or Oz is gonna string me up by my toes!

Have a good day and I hope you had a really happy birthday FunB!

JConway
09-24-2002, 12:16 PM
Thanks for the info and message to all of you, and Barry F.

luke
09-24-2002, 05:38 PM
Check out http://www.ambucks.com

We've been converting very well with http://www.ampleamateurs.com and http://www.daddysgirl.com

Plus, we've got around 900 pictures for you to use to promote the sites!

Let me know if you signup and I'll hook you up. ;)