PDA

View Full Version : SARS update.

12clicks
04-19-2003, 11:16 AM
It was reported this morning that the chinese hid cases of SARS when the WHO came to investigate by riding SARS victims around town in ambulances. Got to love living in a world of savages.:mad:

Evil Chris
04-19-2003, 01:45 PM
Originally posted by 12clicks
It was reported this morning that the chinese hid cases of SARS when the WHO came to investigate by riding SARS victims around town in ambulances. Got to love living in a world of savages.:mad: I love that band... remember "Magic Bus"? Those guys could really rock.... :D

12clicks
04-19-2003, 01:50 PM
Originally posted by Evil Chris
I love that band... remember "Magic Bus"? Those guys could really rock.... :D
Their comback tour is called "magic ambulance"

Kath
04-21-2003, 11:52 AM
Just got through 12Clicks' sig line...that's pretty "far out" - even for you Clicks...lol

SARS....if it's a coronavirus, wondering why the vaccines we give our pets wouldn't be similar at least to what is needed here to combat this. Scary thing - read that they gave Easter Communion by hand instead of by mouth in Toronto yesterday due to the scare. Ack! ::-|

Hope everyone who went to the Toronto gathering this weekend drank enough alcohol to kill any virus that might try to sneak in. lol We webmasters are pretty good at that at least.

:bonk:

barryf
04-21-2003, 11:24 PM
SARS is coming to YOUR town.

B

McAttack
04-22-2003, 12:32 AM
Originally posted by Kath

Hope everyone who went to the Toronto gathering this weekend drank enough alcohol to kill any virus that might try to sneak in. lol We webmasters are pretty good at that at least.

:bonk:

Man, my partners didn't want to go because of SARS, so I went alone and tried to cover all the bases. I'm not afraid of it, cause well fuck it, if I die, I die. Better that than having a heartattack while taking a crap at the age of 92.

But on the train BACK. The girl that is sitting is front of me (who was a nice piece of eye candy to begin with) starts coughing. And Turning to the side to cough to, so it hits the window and comes to me..... I didn't think of it at first, but after about 3 hours on the train, I'm thinking "Damn.... what if it's Sars?"

I'm gonna quarantine myself at home with beer and vodka. Make my partners work a little, punishment for ditching me!

-=HUNGRYMAN=-
04-22-2003, 04:38 PM
Originally posted by McAttack
Man, my partners didn't want to go because of SARS, so I went alone and tried to cover all the bases. I'm not afraid of it, cause well fuck it, if I die, I die. Better that than having a heartattack while taking a crap at the age of 92.

But on the train BACK. The girl that is sitting is front of me (who was a nice piece of eye candy to begin with) starts coughing. And Turning to the side to cough to, so it hits the window and comes to me..... I didn't think of it at first, but after about 3 hours on the train, I'm thinking "Damn.... what if it's Sars?"

I'm gonna quarantine myself at home with beer and vodka. Make my partners work a little, punishment for ditching me!

If she was EYE CANDY ... then she was in all likelihood too young to be infected, unless you are into the grannies ...

Only very recently has SARS been discovered in victims in their 40's in Hong Kong ... thus far in North America, all the deaths have been elderly, who already suffered from a major ailment, that had weakened their immunities.

Darin
04-23-2003, 12:48 AM
Those damn asians man, fucking animals and shit!

No doubt it came from there!

Easton
04-23-2003, 01:00 AM
a lot of asians in toronto airport were wearing these paper masks while i was waiting for my plane there yesterday... it kinda freaked me out... but it was only asians wearing them... are they on to something?

barryf
04-23-2003, 01:26 AM
Originally posted by Easton
a lot of asians in toronto airport were wearing these paper masks while i was waiting for my plane there yesterday... it kinda freaked me out... but it was only asians wearing them... are they on to something?

They were probably arriving on flights from Asia, the #1 hotspot for SARS. You couldn't pay me to visit Hong Kong today, but if I did I'd definitely wear a mask the whole time.

B

tornell
04-23-2003, 05:05 AM
Originally posted by 12clicks
It was reported this morning that the chinese hid cases of SARS when the WHO came to investigate by riding SARS victims around town in ambulances. Got to love living in a world of savages.:mad:

:( (