PDA

View Full Version : Go Flyers Go!

swoop
04-19-2003, 01:10 PM
Should be a great game today in the city of Brotherly Love!

12clicks
04-19-2003, 01:28 PM
Originally posted by swoop
Should be a great game today in the city of Brotherly Love!

Poor evil chris.

flyers win in 6

Evil Chris
04-19-2003, 01:44 PM
Originally posted by 12clicks
Poor evil chris.

flyers win in 6 Are you some kind of psychic? ::-|

swoop
04-19-2003, 01:46 PM
Think the 'Leafs are worn out, played 3 lines most of OT, and Belfour is due for a bad game.

Flyers in 6 :)

swoop
04-21-2003, 06:38 AM
Series hopefully closes out tonight.

GO FLYERS!

Evil Chris
04-21-2003, 10:18 AM
No way... this game is going to seven game with the Leafs facing the Senators in the next round! You know it's going to happen! :p

sherie
04-21-2003, 10:30 AM
Originally posted by Evil Chris
No way... this game is going to seven game with the Leafs facing the Senators in the next round! You know it's going to happen! :p YEA! What he said!!

We are not done tonight!:geez:

Evil Chris
04-21-2003, 11:02 AM
Sherie, I think I may have a heart attack tonight.
Every game in this series is totally stressing me out... Ask FB! LOL

Ronaldo
04-21-2003, 11:07 AM
Like I said people. Flyers in 6 :bum:

The Leafs run ends tonight!

McAttack
04-21-2003, 01:58 PM
Ahhhh it was SO nice to be IN TORONTO, and in a bar full of Leafs fans, to be able to cheer the Flyers as they go and destroy the Leafs! Ahhhh!!! AND, saturday was my birthday! wow! That was real nice!

Kenny B
04-21-2003, 05:22 PM
No way... this game is going to seven game with the Leafs facing the Senators in the next round! You know it's going to happen! :p
It makes no difference who goes to the next round, the Senators are going all the way this year! I'm not a Ottawa fan but they deserve it! besides if they don't win the cup the players are out of a job!

sherie
04-21-2003, 11:12 PM
Sherie, I think I may have a heart attack tonight.
Every game in this series is totally stressing me out... Ask FB! LOL LOL I hear that!!! Thank gawd it's over and we came out on top!! Hopefully we can pull it off tomorrow! I am NOT ready to end the season just yet!

McAttack
04-22-2003, 12:46 AM
GOD DAMN! Why did this game have to be tuesday night? I'm a HUGE fan of 24. It's the only TV show I watch religiously, but game 7 in this series is going to be GREAT.

It's turned out to be the real gritty series we all expected, and honestly, the funnest to watch.

I'll go with the Flyers, but I don't trust Cechmanek, and they lost Desjardin who's their best Defenceman. Then again, Leafs lost Mogilny for a game, so it all evens out.

swoop
04-22-2003, 05:09 AM
Originally posted by McAttack
GOD DAMN! Why did this game have to be tuesday night? I'm a HUGE fan of 24. It's the only TV show I watch religiously, but game 7 in this series is going to be GREAT.

It's turned out to be the real gritty series we all expected, and honestly, the funnest to watch.

I'll go with the Flyers, but I don't trust Cechmanek, and they lost Desjardin who's their best Defenceman. Then again, Leafs lost Mogilny for a game, so it all evens out.

and Vandemeer got hurt.....gonna be a tight game Tuesday

Becky
04-22-2003, 10:03 AM
The game last night was excellent!!
I am leaving work at 7pm sharp today to go watch the game....I am just praying that this is not a repeat of last year, Game 7 was bad luck for us.

I know everyone keeps saying we gotta win the cup sometime, because it has been so long.....and it is soooooo true!!!!!

Go Leaf's Go!!!!!!!

Evil Chris
04-22-2003, 11:20 AM
Originally posted by 12clicks
Poor evil chris.

flyers win in 6 uh huh.... you were saying? :p

Becky
04-22-2003, 11:26 AM
uh huh.... you were saying? :p

Hehehhehehe:cool:

Ronaldo
04-22-2003, 11:27 AM
Crap. One goal away from my prediction.

No matter. Flyers in 7.

Buwahahaha, nice freaking penalty shot Reichel.

Evil Chris
04-22-2003, 03:22 PM
Look who is a Leafs fan now.
Sorry 12Clicks... it's too late to jump on the bandwagon...

modF
04-22-2003, 04:10 PM

AHAHAHA!

I said Flyers in 6 as well, so what if it is in 7 instead :)

Evil Chris
04-22-2003, 04:15 PM
Game 7's are a killer on the nerves.
We have three of them going on tonight.

Bet on the Leafs, Canucks, and the WILD!

No wussie bets here! :p

Ronaldo
04-22-2003, 04:20 PM
Game 7's are a killer on the nerves.
We have three of them going on tonight.

Bet on the Leafs, Canucks, and the WILD!

No wussie bets here! :p

Haha, I'm hoping for EXACTLY the opposite.

Flyers, Blues and Avalance.

The only one I'm not confident in is St.Louis.

Evil Chris
04-22-2003, 04:23 PM
Ron, I'm starting a movement to evict you from Canada! LOL

Ronaldo
04-22-2003, 04:28 PM
Ron, I'm starting a movement to evict you from Canada! LOL
Haha, actually I noticed that when I made my picks.

The only Canadian team I could even consider cheering for nowadays would be Ottawa. The other western teams were Jet rivals for years and I don't change my loyalties easily. In fact I'm wearing a worn out old "Thunder-Domi" Jets T-shirt right now.

But all of my picks are solely based on monetary gains, if you know what I mean.

I don't have a favorite team anymore, so whoever can show me the cash, is who I'll root for.

swoop
04-22-2003, 10:32 PM
WHOO HOOOO!!!!!!!!!!

FLYERS!!!!!!!!!!!!

12clicks
04-23-2003, 08:34 AM

haha, looks like the bandwagon lost a wheel.

Game 7 was nothing more than a flyers victory skate around. :)

Evil Chris
04-23-2003, 10:01 AM
Congrats to the Flyers, they were the better team last night for sure. The Leafs looked like they just ran out of steam. Not too much hustle or digging in the corners. Almost zero offence, just a lot of flipping the puck in the corner. They have a lot of changes to make for next year.

Big wins however for the Wild and the Canucks! :D

sherie
04-23-2003, 12:24 PM
That was the shittiest game 7 ever!! Congrats to you guys, your team played hard, and ours hardly played. Oh well, I still have the love for them!!

Now on to cheer for Vancouver!!

12clicks
04-23-2003, 09:19 PM
I think that might be the best series of the entire playoffs when all is said and done.
And Chris, you don't need big changes, you just need to lose some of the meatheads and get some skill players. one or 2 guys is all you need.

swoop
04-23-2003, 09:44 PM
you don't need big changes, you just need to lose some of the meatheads and get some skill players

Leaf Fans, what the hell happened to Owen Nolan this series?

I didn't look over his stats when he became a Maple Leaf, but did he do anything during the season?

McAttack
04-23-2003, 11:42 PM
Originally posted by sherie
That was the shittiest game 7 ever!! Congrats to you guys, your team played hard, and ours hardly played. Oh well, I still have the love for them!!

Now on to cheer for Vancouver!!

Gotta give you props Sherie, I didn't take the habs losing as well as you took the leafs loss, but then again, I just watched my team lose ALL year round.

GO SENS GO!
GO CANUCKS GO!

Let's have an all canadian final, bad for TV hockey in the states, but who cares, we want the cup here!