PDA

View Full Version : Red text

Raya
09-23-2002, 03:44 PM
OK I have to say that the red text is so hard to read I am feeling sick and it is not the rocking of the bat it's a quiet day.

Can someone let me know how long this will go on. I want to stay but I can't read anything.::-| :confused: :(

Evil Chris
09-23-2002, 03:56 PM
Where are you seeing red text?? :confused:

Raya
09-23-2002, 03:59 PM
Sigh! It's gone now but it was every where when I first started reading posts. All the text on the dark and light gray was this sharp bright red. It's OK now. It's gone back to normal. And no I am not on or have I ever done any mind altering drugs.:p

Evil Chris
09-23-2002, 04:05 PM
Hmmm.... I wasn't messing with the color scheme at all! :confused:
Don't leave us Raya! LOL

Aly
09-23-2002, 04:07 PM
Originally posted by Raya
... I am not on or have I ever done any mind altering drugs.:p

Darling, you're missing out... Truly! I'm not suggesting you jam a needle in your arm or anything, but there are certain, um, natural medicines that NEED to be taken at least a little in life (responsibly, respectfully and appropriately of course!)

:D

XxXotic
09-23-2002, 04:29 PM
Originally posted by Aly-Python

Darling, you're missing out... Truly! I'm not suggesting you jam a needle in your arm or anything, but there are certain, um, natural medicines that NEED to be taken at least a little in life (responsibly, respectfully and appropriately of course!)

:D

pothead :D

Raya
09-23-2002, 04:34 PM
Wimper the red is back. See I'm not even taking anything and I am seeing things. I can't stand it. I quit out of Explored and I come back and it's red again. I keep getting error messages about memory.

I have such a fragile hold on reality, I don't think drugs of any kind would be a good thing. I need to lay down now I don't feel well:confused:

Evil Chris
09-23-2002, 04:56 PM
You ok Raya? ICQ me .... 342827

Raya
09-23-2002, 05:26 PM
I don't have ICQ, my email will not send from Outlook. The red comes and goes.
I give up! I'm going to go work at the gas station down the street.:badcomp:

modF
09-23-2002, 06:31 PM
Everything is showing fine for me. There are not even other styles other than the default.

Tafkap
09-24-2002, 05:07 AM
Originally posted by Raya
Wimper the red is back. See I'm not even taking anything and I am seeing things. I can't stand it. I quit out of Explored and I come back and it's red again. I keep getting error messages about memory.

I have such a fragile hold on reality, I don't think drugs of any kind would be a good thing. I need to lay down now I don't feel well:confused:

What kind of weed r u smoking? cause it seems to have bad effects...j/k

:bonk:

Raya
09-26-2002, 03:25 PM
wimper,
why am I plauged by this red text problem someone really must hate me.

I am going to leave now I will return again sometime when I can take the red. SIGH!:(