PDA

View Full Version : Epic Cash Wants You!

mailman
04-21-2003, 01:38 AM
HAVE WE GONE CRAZY??

Nope we just want your business. Epic Cash is paying $25 per free join you send and we are ready to make you an offer you cant refuse.

Right now we are willing to make any possible deal out there to get your business and i will prove it....

To show you that Epic Cash wants you we will offer you if you are the right canditade any off the following.

We are ready to offer ANY webmaster

- Higer Payouts

- Free Hosting

- Specifec requested Banners and Promo Tools.

- Higer Webaster Commision

- Free Traffic From Spot Brokers

- How about an Xbox aming System Or Even a Playstation 2

- Console Games to go with your PS2 or Xbox

And LOTS MORE... feel free to contact me with any questions OR DEALS you want to make and lets see what we can do.

Aswell we HAVE hundreds of HOSTED galleries to all our sites with new ones added daily as well we are currently creating Hosted Free sites for all you link list owners aswell we are making a BUILD YOUR OWN FREE SITE this is were we will have tons of exclusive headers banners and tons of other graphics that youcan download to your PC to help you with making free sites... could we make it any easier?

YES WE COULD we have a BYOT (Build Your Own Tour) in the makings were you designers can make some quick easy mony by makng and submitting a tour to anyone of our great converting sites and Webmasters have the option to promote them.. every sale ANY webmaster sends to our site through YOUR designed tour you make 5$ could it get any simpler?

So quit Farting Around and Check Out Epic Cash Today Through My Sig.

Any Questions Or Comments Regarding Epic Cash can be sent to me through ICQ or Email at

ICQ - 158791849
Email - mailman @ epiccash .com (no spaces)

I look forward to hearing from you!

Mark.
aka Mailman.