PDA

View Full Version : Toronto Fans - Please Help Me

swoop
04-22-2003, 10:42 PM
Great series, best of the whole damm Stanley Cup Finals so far.

Two questions:

How did the Air Canada Centre get its name??? Corporate company??

On the dasher boards, what is Tim Hortons??

barryf
04-22-2003, 11:07 PM
The Air Canada Centre got it's name because it is sponsored by Air Canada, our national airline.

And Tim Horton is the Prime Minister of Canada.

B

Vid Vicious
04-22-2003, 11:16 PM
LOL Barry

McAttack
04-23-2003, 12:15 AM
Barry, I think you watch too much "Rick Mercer talks to americans" !

modF
04-23-2003, 12:27 AM
Originally posted by barryf
The Air Canada Centre got it's name because it is sponsored by Air Canada, our national airline.

And Tim Horton is the Prime Minister of Canada.

B

HAHA.

The real question if you could only have one thing for the rest of your life, Krispy Kreme or Tim Horton's?

McAttack
04-23-2003, 12:32 AM
Originally posted by modF
HAHA.

The real question if you could only have one thing for the rest of your life, Krispy Kreme or Tim Horton's?

Deep fried doughballs, yummy!
There's something disturbing about the fact that you can eat a KripyKreme doughnut the day after and it still tastes fresh.....

modF
04-23-2003, 11:49 AM
Originally posted by McAttack
Deep fried doughballs, yummy!
There's something disturbing about the fact that you can eat a KripyKreme doughnut the day after and it still tastes fresh.....

In Vegas, I became addicted to the KrispyKreme bakery in the hotel. Getting those things right off of the rack is just evil goodness! :)

sherie
04-23-2003, 11:57 AM
Originally posted by modF
HAHA.

The real question if you could only have one thing for the rest of your life, Krispy Kreme or Tim Horton's? Hmm, to be a big fat slob or be jacked up on caffine I chose neither. Well maybe Timmy's, they do have sammiches and juice there!

Evil Chris
04-23-2003, 12:06 PM
http://www.execulink.com/~c67leafs/horton.gif