PDA

View Full Version : Market saturation? Europe's here!

Tafkap
09-24-2002, 10:06 AM
Hey guyz, just wondering what ur feelings r about the European Market.

Is that market worth it for u? Do u get European traffic with ur websites?

Btw, have u read that article? :

http://www.avnonline.com/issues/200209/features/feat0902_03.shtml

Would be great having some of ur thoughts here...

:bonk:

Evil Chris
09-24-2002, 10:18 AM
I think there's a ton of money to be made in the European marketplace. The problem about getting that money is that we need to market and sell to them differently than we do for the North American market.
Europeans speak many different languages, and they also think very differently than we do on this side of the pond.
If you've ever been to a European country, you'll see how different everything is.

Tafkap
09-24-2002, 10:22 AM
Originally posted by Evil Chris
I think there's a ton of money to be made in the European marketplace. The problem about getting that money is that we need to market and sell to them differently than we do for the North American market.
Europeans speak many different languages, and they also think very differently than we do on this side of the pond.
If you've ever been to a European country, you'll see how different everything is.

True!! and u know that we can help u increasing ur traffic... we've talked a little bit about that by icq...:bonk:

barryf
09-24-2002, 04:02 PM
I would like to crack the emerging eastern European market like that article describes but I have not found an acceptable billing solution. As everyone knows accepting credit cards from that part of the world can lead to chargeback hell.

Any suggestions?

B

Tafkap
09-24-2002, 04:06 PM
Originally posted by barryf
I would like to crack the emerging eastern European market like that article describes but I have not found an acceptable billing solution. As everyone knows accepting credit cards from that part of the world can lead to chargeback hell.

Any suggestions?

B

Barryf, drop me an icq, we can discuss about that... 160042487

:bonk: