PDA

View Full Version : --- Baby News ---

Vid Vicious
04-27-2003, 01:00 PM
Just got a call from Evil Chris .. Mommy and baby Ryan are doing fine ..

They' will be keeping Steph under servailance till Tuesday or Wendsday ... She's just not feeling 100% yet, Chris reports that Sleep is very hard to come by these days ... But assures us that as soon as they are rested and back into the full swing of things .. Posting will be added to they're daily grind of Parenting duties :D

Info on the birth:

Steph was addmitted on Wendsday night, Seems like Fun/evil Ryan just didn't want to come out into the real world (can you blame him?) So doctors needed to preform a C section to Show ryan the "light" ... EC and FB presented Ryan to the world on Thursday night at approx 10:30 pm ... On friday at aprox 3 pm ... EC announced to his web Family the arrival of his new son ... Baby Ryan weighed in at 6pounds 9 oz ...

Once more, Congradualtion guys !
FB get well soon Honey and come home, cus I wanna visit ;)

Darin
04-27-2003, 01:03 PM
OUCH!!!

Best to the family!!!

Mister X
04-27-2003, 01:05 PM
Once again I'll add my congratulations and my best wishes. I'm DAMN sure that you guys are gonna be awesome parents. What a lucky kid! :xthumbs:

StuartD
04-27-2003, 01:11 PM
I'm happy they're all doing well and will be home soon :)

I can't wait to see you guys posting again! I want to hear all about life with a newborn!! :D

LadySharlot
04-28-2003, 04:33 PM
YEEEAAHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CONGRATULATIONS TO THE THREE OF YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D

Many, Many years of Health and Happiness to all of you!!

http://www.ladysharlot.com/huggs.gif
Lady Sharlot :-)

Funbrunette
04-29-2003, 05:46 PM
Thanks Everyone! We just got home today :D What a wonderful and intense experience!

Need to sleep for the next few days to get my strength back :nitenite:

O Marina
04-29-2003, 07:05 PM
he is so cute steph!!!!!
congrats':D