PDA

View Full Version : What is your favorite BURGER?

Evil Chris
05-02-2003, 10:15 PM
We all know fast food isn't the most nutritious for us but damn it tastes good. I'm a bit of a McDonalds freak, but what is your most favorite hamburger?

They just opened up a new A&W close to our place, and I am hooked on the Double Teen Burger.... Mmmmm.... :hungry:

<bgsound src="http://www.evil-chris.com/temp/tastburg.wav" loop="once">

webgurl
05-02-2003, 10:49 PM
Weird i thought i was trippin did u add sound to that ??

Mine is Vegetarian . Although sometimes a plain jane one dollar mcdonald hamburger is Good as well

Funbrunette
05-02-2003, 11:00 PM
McExtra & Bic Macs! :uoink:

Easton
05-03-2003, 12:15 AM
Burger King... mmmmmm

whopper with NO pickles - i get violent when they fuck it up and put pickles on

-=HUNGRYMAN=-
05-03-2003, 12:29 AM
C'mon Chris ... you can admit to us ... we're all friends

you like the FURBURGER !!

poppy
05-03-2003, 12:44 AM
IN-N-OUT (http://www.in-n-out.com/) baybeeeeee!!!

ric knows nina
05-03-2003, 12:46 AM
you guys actually eat fastfood?::-|

I used to love that Roy Rogers fried chicken though :)

Easton
05-03-2003, 01:11 AM
Originally posted by poppy
IN-N-OUT (http://www.in-n-out.com/) baybeeeeee!!!

Darin took me there in Vegas... awesome! :D

Evil Chris
05-03-2003, 12:43 PM
Originally posted by poppy
IN-N-OUT (http://www.in-n-out.com/) baybeeeeee!!! I figured someone might mention IN'N'OUT. I heard some people talking about it once, and how it was the best.
I'm going to have to try it next time I'm in the US.

Funbrunette
05-03-2003, 12:44 PM
Originally posted by -=HUNGRYMAN=-
C'mon Chris ... you can admit to us ... we're all friends

you like the FURBURGER !!

That's just nasty! Hair is yukky! ::-|

-=HUNGRYMAN=-
05-03-2003, 01:17 PM
Originally posted by Funbrunette

I'm wity ya there Steph ... a little landing strip is OK too

but THAT is just plain Nasty !!!

I WILL NOT go south on a hairy chick unless she lets me shave her, and she has a shower first (to wash the stubble out) ... :rolleyes: LOL :D

Mister X
05-03-2003, 01:22 PM
I LOVE Wendy's burgers. But I haven't seen a Wendy's in Montreal. :cry:

-=HUNGRYMAN=-
05-03-2003, 01:24 PM
But fukk me .... I'd need a gas-powered weed whacker to get thru THAT jungle :(

-=HUNGRYMAN=-
05-03-2003, 01:25 PM
Originally posted by Mister X

Meet Wendy ... 9 posts up ^^

:bonk: :D :p

Mister X
05-03-2003, 01:30 PM
Meet Wendy ... 9 posts up ^^

:bonk: :D :p Gee thanks for the reminder. I was trying to forget that post! :mad:

:bonk:

Hammer
05-03-2003, 01:49 PM
My favorite burger is the black angus beef, 3/4 pounder that I cooked on the grill last night.

-=HUNGRYMAN=-
05-03-2003, 02:17 PM
HEY !!

What about White Castle Sliders ??? :eek: :p

-=HUNGRYMAN=-
05-03-2003, 02:19 PM
Originally posted by Hammer
My favorite burger is the black angus beef, 3/4 pounder that I cooked on the grill last night.

3/4 lb. HOLY FUCK !!!

You sure don't wanna drop that on your toes !!!

Easton
05-03-2003, 02:23 PM

word... bald beavers are so beautiful!

Easton
05-03-2003, 02:24 PM

there's one on Decarie and Queen-Mary...

Easton
05-03-2003, 02:25 PM
a little landing strip is OK too

fuck the landing strip! bald baby, bald! hehehehe...

if i can shave eveywhere, she better dam well do the same! LOL

Magnus3x
05-03-2003, 02:28 PM
Licks in Toronto....shredded cheeze and jalopeno's

Easton
05-03-2003, 02:38 PM
Originally posted by Magnus3x
Licks in Toronto....

are we still talking pussy or are we back to burgers now? ROTF

Funbrunette
05-03-2003, 03:21 PM
But fukk me .... I'd need a gas-powered weed whacker to get thru THAT jungle :(

No shit! :laughout: On the bright side you get a free flossing...lol

barryf
05-03-2003, 03:41 PM
Oh, please! Doesn't anybody here eat at Harvey's? They are THE BEST BY FAR (at least among the chains). And they are yet another reason to live in Canada.

B

Easton
05-03-2003, 04:17 PM
Originally posted by barryf
Oh, please! Doesn't anybody here eat at Harvey's? They are THE BEST BY FAR (at least among the chains). And they are yet another reason to live in Canada.

B

i ate at the Harvey's at Pearson airport last week! of course i had a chicken breast burger, but still, it was good...

Evil Chris
05-03-2003, 04:20 PM
Mister X, there's a Wendy's downtown at Peel & Ste Catherine...
Also another one out here on the West Island... uh, corner of Salaberry and Sources. Kitty corner from the new A&W. :D

But me thinks you mentioned you were on the south shore somewhere?

Easton
05-03-2003, 04:21 PM
Originally posted by Evil Chris
Also another one out here on the West Island... uh, corner of Salaberry and Sources. Kitty corner from the new A&W. :D

But me thinks you mentioned you were on the south shore somewhere?

nope, he's in the north east...

swoop
05-03-2003, 07:14 PM
[quote]Roy Rogers fried chicken though[/quote[

LOVED that fried chicken as well. The drumsticks were the best!

Mister X
05-04-2003, 09:39 AM
Originally posted by Easton
there's one on Decarie and Queen-Mary... Ahhhh... I'll have to keep my eyes open for that. :D

Mister X
05-04-2003, 09:45 AM
Originally posted by Evil Chris

But me thinks you mentioned you were on the south shore somewhere? Cooool. So there's at least 3 of them. :D

I started out in St-Jean and I have some friends there, but right now I'm on Belanger, a little north of Pie IX in Rosemont. There's a restaurant about every 10 feet in this area but no Wendy's, lol. On the plus side some of them are very good. I think I've become addicted to poutine Italienne (extra fromage of course) :D

McAttack
05-04-2003, 12:20 PM
Mister X, Go to the Wendy's on Decarie, avoid the downtown one! Weirdos at that one man!

Best fast-food chain burger is A&W's. I don't even care which one, Mozza, Teen, whatever, it's all good! Don't ever order the onion rings though.... ::-|

Mister X
05-04-2003, 02:38 PM
Originally posted by McAttack
Mister X, Go to the Wendy's on Decarie, avoid the downtown one! Weirdos at that one man!

Best fast-food chain burger is A&W's. I don't even care which one, Mozza, Teen, whatever, it's all good! Don't ever order the onion rings though.... ::-| Hehe... A&W onion rings contain some sort of mystery ingreadients I think. :confused:

The mozza is pretty good though.

gunner
05-04-2003, 02:46 PM
I bet no one here has ever had a Steak-n-Shake (http://www.steaknshake.com) burger. They're the best I've ever had for fast food burgers.

I like the food there so much, I bought some stock in the company.

Vid Vicious
05-04-2003, 10:47 PM
Burgers and Pussy what a great conversation ...

You can't beat a pub burger ... with a fresh nice clean shavin pussy waiting for you at home holding An Ice cold Bud .. Or maybe one of those god awful beers you like easton

Vid Vicious
05-04-2003, 10:48 PM
Originally posted by gunner
I bet no one here has ever had a Steak-n-Shake (http://www.steaknshake.com) burger. They're the best I've ever had for fast food burgers.

I like the food there so much, I bought some stock in the company.
I had stake an shake in florida .. ya they're cool .. you can get em anyway you like .. Just like Licks in Toronto

Vid Vicious
05-04-2003, 10:49 PM
Cooool. So there's at least 3 of them. :D

I started out in St-Jean and I have some friends there, but right now I'm on Belanger, a little north of Pie IX in Rosemont. There's a restaurant about every 10 feet in this area but no Wendy's, lol. On the plus side some of them are very good. I think I've become addicted to poutine Italienne (extra fromage of course) :D

You gotta get your ass out of the east end man ...

Dwreck
05-05-2003, 04:02 AM
I was in Dallas Texas after Internext and Mike from www.xamo.com took me to jack in the box. IT RULEZ!!

None in Canada!!

I loved it

Evil Chris
05-05-2003, 10:21 AM
HEY !!

What about White Castle Sliders ??? :eek: :p Hey yeah what about White Castle? I see commercials on TV for them, but have never even seen one of their restaurants.

Mister X
05-05-2003, 10:38 AM
Originally posted by Vid Vicious
You gotta get your ass out of the east end man ... Hehe.. well the rent is the right price here. In other words free. :D

LadySharlot
05-05-2003, 06:16 PM
Oh WOW!! Now I'm hungry!! LOL

Definitely In and Out Burgers!
White Castle Rocks (though I don't get 'em much--not around here)
Jack in the Box is good
A&W's awesome--but gimmie a rootbeer float anyday! LOL
Burger Kings Double-bacon-Cheeseburger Rocks too!

And probably our favorite greasy-cheesy is the 3 pound hamburger at a little tavern in town. Homemade buns, 3lbs of meat, and a HUGE pile of home-made french fries!! Will feed a group of 4-8 well-fed people. YUMMMM!!! :D
http://www.ladysharlot.com/huggs.gif
Lady Sharlot :-)

PaulSweet
05-05-2003, 06:26 PM
Harvey's Vegeburger.... :D

Easton
05-05-2003, 07:14 PM
Originally posted by Vid Vicious
Or maybe one of those god awful beers you like easton

don't get me started... LOL

Bigsampy
05-05-2003, 07:58 PM
Steak N Shake - the double steakburger with cheese and a large strawberry milkshake. Just had it yesterday and still dreaming about it.

gunner
05-06-2003, 12:14 PM
Originally posted by Bigsampy
Steak N Shake - the double steakburger with cheese and a large strawberry milkshake. Just had it yesterday and still dreaming about it.

there's one about six blocks from my house.
needless to say, they know my order.

Darin
05-06-2003, 12:34 PM
IN-N-OUT Burger.

OMG, thats the best.

Mefo
05-06-2003, 12:36 PM
A nice grilburger or a big mac :glugglug:

Easton
05-06-2003, 07:06 PM
Originally posted by Darin
IN-N-OUT Burger.

OMG, thats the best.

word... thanks again for taking me and Slim there!

Funbrunette
05-06-2003, 09:05 PM
How about White Castle?!?

Latin Dragon
05-06-2003, 09:32 PM
i eat burgers but i def(since i consider myself a chef of sorts)prefer one made under my own roof.....at least then i know whats gettin put on it

wonderboy
05-07-2003, 02:03 AM
-Double Whopper, hands down!

-McDonalds Big X-tra

-A&W Teen Burger with extra bacon.

-=HUNGRYMAN=-
05-07-2003, 06:05 AM
No shit! :laughout: On the bright side you get a free flossing...lol

I floss AFTER A MEAL .... not during :(

-=HUNGRYMAN=-
05-07-2003, 06:12 AM
How about White Castle?!?

SLIDERS fuggn RULE !!!!

Nothing like 10-20 of them after a good night out partying !!!

I think Sliders absorb beer, because after a dozen or two, you feel soooooo much better !!!

:bonk:

sherie
05-07-2003, 11:13 PM
My most favorite hamburger is homemade, bbq'd (or grilled if need be), great spices, xtra pickles and mustard!!

but if I had to choose, I like Wendy's jr. burger or McD's hamburger!(with xtra pickles and mustard ;)

Dugmor
05-20-2003, 03:56 PM
I like them all !

Fugly Burger ! (http://www.mullet-media.com/videos/TheFuglyBurger.wmv )

Easton
05-20-2003, 04:27 PM
Originally posted by sherie
My most favorite hamburger is homemade, bbq'd (or grilled if need be), great spices, xtra pickles and mustard!!

but if I had to choose, I like Wendy's jr. burger or McD's hamburger!(with xtra pickles and mustard ;)

extra pickles? *puke*

i get violent if they fuck up my order and forget to make it without pickles... i once went back and threw the pickles on the counter and made them start the order over again

i was like "who the fuck puts a pickle on their hamburger, it's fuckin sick"

but i guess people do... *shrug*

Evil Chris
05-20-2003, 04:49 PM
I always get like 4 or 5 pickle slices put on my Harvey's cheeseburger.

McAttack
05-20-2003, 05:00 PM
Originally posted by Easton
extra pickles? *puke*

i get violent if they fuck up my order and forget to make it without pickles... i once went back and threw the pickles on the counter and made them start the order over again

i was like "who the fuck puts a pickle on their hamburger, it's fuckin sick"

but i guess people do... *shrug*

HAHA! Well I like pickles in a burger, so that makes me sick I guess! hehehe, funny. Never thought I'd see the day Easton would call me sick! :p Kidding buddy!

Kath
05-20-2003, 06:00 PM
In-N-Out Burger - double double animal style! :)
Jack in the Box - Ultimate Cheeseburger
Burger King - Whopper w/Cheese

They used to have a Fudrucker's chain down in San Diego when we lived down there and it rocked. Another one - if we have any So Calers was a little dive called Foggy's Notion over by SD Sports Arena. That place ROCKED! First place I ever had seasoned curly fries - my total fast food weakness! Both places featured butchers ON SITE so it was the freshest, juiciest burgers ever!!!

Now if we start talking dogs I'm gonna have to note my home town favorite of Tony Packo's back in Toledo, Ohio (where I was born)....nobody beats Packos. http://www.tonypackos.com

:hungry:

saus
05-22-2003, 03:35 PM
what the feesuck is going on here!?

Mcdonalds Double Quarter Pounder CHEESE baby...
(shit I want a mcdonalds real bad.. I think I'll bust a load the 1st time I drive through my own Mickey Dees and pick up a free trio!)

In & Out burgers are pretty damn delicious too.. But let's face it, just a west coast cali version of Mcd's ; )

and all you harveys lovers out there, that's it, we're going to have to rumble in the streets, that's not a burger - 100 percent pure diseased cow beef please in my hamburgers please, no vegetables allowed unless they go on top! :D

Evil Chris
05-22-2003, 03:59 PM
saus, are you talking about a Harvey's veggie burger? :p

saus
05-22-2003, 04:41 PM
Oh Chris I wish I were lol... ( for dramatic effect ; )

all Harveys patties are made up of a mix of beef & soy.. that's why they have a little bit of a different texture to em... I don't know the exact percentage but it is not a trace amount / insignificant, part of their recipe! Still good, but just not an all beef patty if you know what I mean ; )

here's a handy allergy guide from the good boys at harveys
http://www.harveys.ca/eng/allergy_all.htm
soy is ticked the whole way down for the burgers, they're a bit of a veggie/beef hybrid.

I happened to have strangely enough worked on a research project on burger joints in school a few trillion years ago so that's how i picked up these handy useless tidbits lol..

Of the joints, mcdonalds has the highest quality meat (please note, that's raw meat not cooked up, frying it up is def not good for the arteries!)

In canada, it's 100% pure canadian beef, slaughtered & federally inspected, also the only joint that has 100% pure beef written on many of its wrappers, why most of the other joints don't is because of adders or fillers. Of course, they will all give us coronaries in the end, but it's worth it. :D

Mcdonald's most delicious fries are also not veggie friendly, they have a small amount of beef additives for flavoring.. this mad cow nonesense better not dampen my summer meat season.

sorry about the length kiddies

luke
05-22-2003, 06:02 PM
Fast Food: I'd have to go with a Wendy's Big Bacon Classic.

There's are a couple of places here in New Orleans that I get good big ass burgers at, Port O Call, and the Crecent City Brewhouse.

http://www.portofcallneworleans.com
http://www.crescentcitybrewhouse.com

Y'all are now making my hungry!

Yo Adrian
05-22-2003, 06:16 PM
I like Island Burgrs Bleu Cheese burger....tasty, I like any burger with blue cheese really..

Fast food? I'd have to say Sonic's the best

SexyScribe
05-23-2003, 05:58 AM
Okay, this is a local thing, cuz I *know* there aren't any outside of Quebec, but my favorite burger comes from a little chain called Dic Ann's. They make the flattest burgers around, barely an inch thick in all, but they've got this amazing spicy meat sauce that just rocks!!

yumm.. now i've got a craving...

SexyScribe

tejano B
05-23-2003, 11:25 AM
Man... I'm like Luke and stick to the locals (whenever I'm there) no fast food...gotta hit the nostalgia diner's for the good stuff where the grease is an integrated part of the staff: If you're ever in Austin, Texas try these 2 places Hut's and Dirty's (I'm gonna definately be in there after the show in Floridah)

The Big Bopper or Theta Special depending on if you've eaten in the last 3 days or not:

http://austin.citysearch.com/profile/10208790/

The OT special definately with Lone Star in a Long neck

http://austin.citysearch.com/profile/10212879/?brand=msn

*stomach growls*:hungry:

luke
05-23-2003, 12:17 PM
Ok, that's it. I'm going to get me a good burger for lunch today!