PDA

View Full Version : New site

painful
11-06-2012, 06:59 PM
Hi everyone! It's been a while but I'm back in business. My new wife and I (we were married Sept 2011) decided to build a website in her field, and it's about ready to go online! She's been a Dominatrix in Chicago for over 10 years, and she wanted a place that people in her realm can congregate. ALT.com is similar, but this is more of a social network.

I'm really excited, I was working on the site the other day and had it live as I was working, and I noticed that instead of my me and my wife being the only members, there was already a member! I called her immediately, it was fantastic!

My question is... can you guys look at it and tell me what ya think?

Also, is Moneybookers a good processor to use or should I go for the CCBill billing?

The website is www.dominateyou.com (http://www.dominateyou.com)

Thanks!!!

Vid Vicious
11-07-2012, 03:31 PM
As a player and Dom .. I find the site to be empty, lacking information.

A section of BDSM play filled with useful tips would be cool ..etc
also the HOme page leaves alot to be desired. it also needs more WORDS

my 2 cents

painful
11-07-2012, 05:36 PM
Thanks Vid, this is good feedback. So I need to have some good "How To's" in there and some text throughout. I know about the Home page, I need to work on that, especially the pic of my wife on the front, it was taken with a cheap camera. She looks a lot different now, and she has a photoshoot coming up soon so we could have a more crisp picture.

Did you make a profile and check it out inside at all? Someone came on, used a fake email address and a picture of the Idiot G.W. Bush as their profile. I almost threw up at the site of him! Hahaha.

painful
11-08-2012, 01:26 PM
Re-did the site, still working on the front page though. I need someone with a better picture for the front page, I'll buy a single if it matches up. :sperm: :whip:

CamsMaster
11-21-2012, 01:57 PM
welcome back! :)

Slippery
12-03-2012, 12:19 PM
Congrats on the launch!