PDA

View Full Version : Looking for Amsterdam Pix (particularly Paul's Swim in Canal)!!!

MarcfromCJ
05-05-2003, 03:07 PM
Aight, the CJ Crew made it back alive! But Paul's still glowing in the dark. I'm trying to gather up any other pics of this event and any others of Rick and myself. I also heard someone got VIDEO of Paul's little swim in the canal. Please, anyone that has pics, email them over to Marc@consumptionjunction.com (mailto:marc@consumptionjunction.com) . Send over a watermark for your company/program whatever and I'll be sure the pix you took are watermarked for you.

Finally, our collegues felt like giving Paul shit for his nose-dive, so today, when he came back into the office for the first time, we were all wearing T-shirts with this on the front:

http://promo.consumptionjunction.com/priceless.jpg

Evil Chris
05-05-2003, 05:58 PM
Marc, I would love to see those pics as well!!

I remember going to Amsterdam many times during the late 80s, early 90s when I lived in Germany. It seemed there was always someone falling drunk into one of the canals!

MarcfromCJ
05-05-2003, 06:49 PM
Right on, should have them up in our events section tomorrow!

Crak_JMan
05-05-2003, 07:00 PM
Originally posted by MarcfromCJ
Aight, the CJ Crew made it back alive! But Paul's still glowing in the dark. I'm trying to gather up any other pics of this event and any others of Rick and myself. I also heard someone got VIDEO of Paul's little swim in the canal. Please, anyone that has pics, email them over to Marc@consumptionjunction.com (mailto:marc@consumptionjunction.com) . Send over a watermark for your company/program whatever and I'll be sure the pix you took are watermarked for you.

Finally, our collegues felt like giving Paul shit for his nose-dive, so today, when he came back into the office for the first time, we were all wearing T-shirts with this on the front:

http://promo.consumptionjunction.com/priceless.jpg

Yo DUDE, was great partying with you as always and could you send me one of those t-shirts please ;-)

MarcfromCJ
05-05-2003, 07:03 PM
Not that I don't luv ya, but I can't, we just printed them up on my home printer on iron-on paper. hit me up on email and I'll send you the high res graphic so you can do the same.

Crak_JMan
05-05-2003, 07:08 PM
hehehe right on brotha