PDA

View Full Version : New CCBill Reports!

SeanE
05-05-2003, 03:46 PM
Today, we are officially releasing our new Webmaster Admin, System5.

We have incorporated many previous suggestions and ideas for improvements into this system. You will find features such as global(multi-language) forms, the ability to access your stats from a cell phone, the new CCBill dialer, loyalty/cancellation discounts, customized pop-up features, an elaborate help system, as well as many more improvements and additions.

A complete list of features is at the link below, as well as a ‘demo tour’ at the bottom

http://about.ccbill.com/account_admin.html

any and all feedback is appreciated

princess
05-06-2003, 07:21 AM
I noticed! Things are looking pretty good!

Best of luck on the switch over.

:luv:

Evil Chris
05-06-2003, 11:40 AM
Great work CCBill! :xthumbs:

Mystery Man
05-06-2003, 11:45 AM
the new admin is da shizznit!!
:xthumbs:

Mefo
05-06-2003, 11:59 AM
looks pretty good :)

SeanE
05-06-2003, 02:26 PM
Thanks for all the positive feedback guys. You have no idea how good that is to hear. Our guys have worked very hard to take the company to the next level.

Please be sure to use the bug report option within the admin section, not only for bugs... but if you have suggestions as well. The development team is closely monitoring the reports and working on getting them even better.

THANKS GUYS!

princess
05-06-2003, 04:43 PM
I actually had to sit and use it to do some cancelations.. am I missing the search for users by email? is there not one?

SeanE
05-06-2003, 06:10 PM
Good question Princess...

You can look up your users now by doing the following:

Once logged in go to Reports ----> Transactions ---> Look Up... from there you can choose from a number of fields to locate the user.

Please feel free to contact me if you have any problems or additional questions.

princess
05-06-2003, 06:41 PM
I may just do that. You know how us fake blondes can be sometimes LOL!

Brad Mitchell
05-07-2003, 11:31 PM
Sean is a certified pimp.

...and CCBill is the best way to bill!

Brad