PDA

View Full Version : question

Latin Dragon
05-07-2003, 06:45 PM
do the banners at the bottom of the opening page change daily......just out of pure curiosity.......i saw one there yesterday and now its not there.....are my assumptions right?

**note**admins or mod may delete once question is answered thank you

Funbrunette
05-07-2003, 10:34 PM
Your assumptions are correct! :D Just hit refresh, they rotate.

wsjb78
05-08-2003, 04:19 AM
phpAdsNew just rules, right hon?

Radi
05-08-2003, 05:47 AM
:)

Nano
05-08-2003, 06:44 AM
Originally posted by Radi
:)

That's what I call a big signature, dude...

Radi
05-08-2003, 10:52 AM
yes..its toooo big..i have to change it

Nano
05-09-2003, 06:00 AM
Originally posted by Latin Dragon
do the banners at the bottom of the opening page change daily......just out of pure curiosity.......i saw one there yesterday and now its not there.....are my assumptions right?

**note**admins or mod may delete once question is answered thank you

Dude, I'm colour blind and the contrast of your signature with the background gives me headache. Can't even read the text, actually...

Latin Dragon
05-09-2003, 05:09 PM
then why look,i, for one did not ask what you thought about it.take some advil for that headache you have too

Pidgin
05-09-2003, 09:59 PM
Originally posted by wsjb78
phpAdsNew just rules, right hon?
Yes it does man
Here is a short introductory article I wrote abiut it..
http://www.xxxtech.com/viewtopic.php?t=44
It has its limitations - thats for sure - and some technical deficiencies as I already experienced, but it was nothing that some reverse-engineering and coding couldn't fix :D what can I say... Call me geek ;)

It had problems with ads in Emails - since outlook and others don't allow cookies and JavaScript invocation sucks.. So I circumvented the problem by implementing "server side cookies" ;)

Mister X
05-09-2003, 10:41 PM
Originally posted by XXXManager
Yes it does man
Here is a short introductory article I wrote abiut it..
http://www.xxxtech.com/viewtopic.php?t=44
It has its limitations - thats for sure - and some technical deficiencies as I already experienced, but it was nothing that some reverse-engineering and coding couldn't fix :D what can I say... Call me geek ;)

It had problems with ads in Emails - since outlook and others don't allow cookies and JavaScript invocation sucks.. So I circumvented the problem by implementing "server side cookies" ;) Hmmm... looks very interesting. I might have to replace my kludged cgi prog that doesn't keep proper logs cuz I had to hack it a bit to get it to work at all on win2k.

Pidgin
05-09-2003, 10:57 PM
If you need help you can contact me.