PDA

View Full Version : epassporte? Anyone using this feature?

BobbyR
05-08-2003, 12:04 PM
Just wondering how the webmasters out there feel about the epassporte feature. I've seen a few programs like Flashcash and Gamma giving this option.

Evil Chris
05-08-2003, 12:19 PM
Hey Bobby... it feels as though the hype over epassporte has considerably died down. Possibly it isn't the be-all-end-all of the newest money-making devices to touch our industry.
I might be wrong though. I don't know the details or inner workings of epassporte.

I asked Kimmykim about it some time ago. About integrating it into the MP2 software, but I didn't get much information from her. I'd like to find out more.

Mister X
05-08-2003, 01:15 PM
I could be 100% off but I have gotten the impression that they have had a lot of trouble scaling and implementing the whole system. It took about 6 weeks after it was announced before it actually apeared on Gamma. And it seems that they are not terribly interested in getting people to sign up to use it at the moment. There are some webmasters getting paid with it but until it starts being used on a fairly wide basis to sign up surfers it seems a bit irrelevant.