PDA

View Full Version : TSN.ca Hockey Playoff Challenge

swoop
05-09-2003, 09:41 PM
Conference finals are up and the top four spots look tight.

modF, remember the Flyers are DONE...get rid of those players this time.

AdultLegal-Jim
05-12-2003, 08:06 AM
I got screwed again!

I used up all my trades but was unable to get all the guys who are done off my team, still my fault from the opening round when I thought 2 teams up 3 - 1 wouldn't lose a series and picked players from the 2 teams that were up 3 games to one

I've fallen from first to who knows where

Platinum Caroline
05-12-2003, 10:21 AM
The Canucks just gave up during the 3rd period, Minnesota deserved to win.. It sucks though!
I'm gonna say it's going to be Ottawa and the Ducks and that Ottawa is going to win the Cup!
I'm praying...:D

modF
05-12-2003, 10:22 AM
Originally posted by AdultLegal-Jim
I got screwed again!

I used up all my trades but was unable to get all the guys who are done off my team, still my fault from the opening round when I thought 2 teams up 3 - 1 wouldn't lose a series and picked players from the 2 teams that were up 3 games to one

I've fallen from first to who knows where

I used all of my trades as well, but I still have 2 or 3 who are out :(

Evil Chris
05-12-2003, 11:25 AM
I totally messed up. I forgot about the deadline on Saturday was 3pm because of the afternoon game. Now my roster is incomplete, and I can't add any players until the next round. So I'm out of the running damn!

Kris
05-12-2003, 11:48 AM
i got screwed to. thanks dallas stars (and my drunk trading). the thing that really sucks is i don't think there's anymore trading.

AdultLegal-Jim
05-12-2003, 11:56 AM
Kris

I thnk it's like 6 trades a round but it has to be in a few minutes before the round starts so if you had some left you couldn't use them now :-(

Kris
05-12-2003, 11:59 AM
Originally posted by AdultLegal-Jim
Kris

I thnk it's like 6 trades a round but it has to be in a few minutes before the round starts so if you had some left you couldn't use them now :-(

thing was, i got stuck with too many players on the teams that lost.

and there are no trades between the conference finals and the cup finals. :-( it's all good, 2 inactive players on defense.

modF
05-12-2003, 02:16 PM
Originally posted by Kris
thing was, i got stuck with too many players on the teams that lost.

and there are no trades between the conference finals and the cup finals. :-( it's all good, 2 inactive players on defense.

There may still be hope. I didn't make my trades before the second round and I was stuck with a few empty slots. I still have a few after this last round, but I think I at least have a chance to get some points and get back into the game.

Evil Chris
05-12-2003, 03:42 PM
Kris, you can trade after this round... so it will be for the finals.
That's my only option now too.

Drunk trading, huh? LMAO
That might have actually helped me!!

Kris
05-12-2003, 06:16 PM
E. Roster Changes (Trading Players)

Once you have chosen and submitted your initial team roster, any changes to the players on your team roster after the first Round Deadline are made by "trading" any player on your team roster for another player at the same position not currently on your team roster while staying within your team roster Rating Limit (described below). All trades are FREE. Trades are available based on the below chart. Prior to the Round 1 Deadline, you may change any or all of your players. You may change up to a maximum of six (6) players from your team roster for each of Contest Round 2 and Contest Round 3.

Prior to Contest Round 1 - Unlimited
Prior to Contest Round 2 - 6 trade maximum
Prior to Contest Round 3 - 6 trade maximum

NOTE: A trade is considered used as soon as you drop a player from your team roster.

NOTE: If you fail to submit a team roster change in accordance with these Official Rules or should your team roster contain less than the nine (9) required players going into a Contest Round, such team roster will be deemed invalid and your previous complete and eligible team roster will apply for such Contest Round.

NOTE: After the Round 3 Deadline, you will not be able to make further trades. The players selected on your team roster going into Contest Round 3, will be the players on your team roster for the remainder of the Contest.

Kris
05-12-2003, 06:17 PM
aren't we in round 3? i might totally be missing something here (which i hope i am), but to me that reads the team you have now is the team you'll have for the next round too (finals)

swoop
05-12-2003, 08:21 PM
Nope your right, Kris. Well I hope Ottawa makes the finals.