PDA

View Full Version : Ontario students will return to class next Monday

TheLegacy
01-11-2022, 08:56 AM
Ok Ok - so this is the funny part - Doug Ford announces how indepth he understands the school's and the students and knows just how important it is for them to return to school... here's where the funny thing is... next Monday.. well Doug - that's what the schools call a fucking PA day!!!! :wow: the kids have the day off anyways!!!! unbelievable. keep in mind he still can throw us a curve and change things but most likely won't.

https://toronto.citynews.ca/2022/01/10/ontario-schools-covid19-in-person/

https://toronto.citynews.ca/wp-content/blogs.dir/sites/10/2022/01/10/classroom.jpg

2MuchMark
01-13-2022, 02:20 PM
I feel bad for Doug Ford, and most politicians these days. They are damned no matter what they say or do.

Here in Quebec, the PM announced that unvaccinated doofuses will be taxed. I LOVE that idea. Of course its not very popular, but I applaud the guy for having the balls to finally say it.

Currently we are still under curfew, but it is being lifted on Monday. No word when bars and restaurants will be open again but I don't expect them to until the numbers go back down, and I am guessing that won't be until at least March. Sigh...

Rochard
01-13-2022, 03:41 PM
Kids here in California are all going to school so far as I know.

My kid is in college in San Francisco. They just went to "all online classes" PLUS everyone on the campus needs to have the vaccine shot PLUS be boosted.

TheLegacy
01-14-2022, 11:35 AM
Seems to be overall the way kids are being treated - though I thought I just heard that USA court has knocked down any law requiring Covid regulations saying it's unconstitutional? That shocked me.

Yet now looking at CNN and other new sources that the Canadian PM is also considering the Tax idea.. which will appeal to most who've gotten the vax but the haters are going to be coming out of the wood works that they could pick them off with a elephant gun loaded with the covid vax.