PDA

View Full Version : let me tell you something important :)

Bruno Dickman
09-26-2002, 01:18 AM
hey boys and girls, how goes it? :)

I just wanted to say I'm confortable on my chair listening to ol' pink floyd, no work being done at all, just chilling with the buddies and gals on icq, - shortly - chilling out.

I HAD FORGOTTEN HOW IT FEELS FUCKING GREAT ONCE IN A WHILE! :)

Well, the reason for this post it, take my word, do it sometimes! Its good for ya!

Take care,

Bruno

Evil Chris
09-26-2002, 09:53 AM
Bruno.... :D

Ya gotta give yourself some down-time once in awhile for sure!
Feels great, doesn't it? ;)

modF
09-26-2002, 10:16 AM
You know what, that sounds like a great idea on this day of crappy weather.. :)

Bruno Dickman
09-26-2002, 10:45 AM
yeah, my brain was frying, it was getting harder to sleep without thinking about stuff all night, stuff like that. I'm glad I took the break, now I can go insane for another 14 hours! LOL

I was starting to think that Photoshop is EVIL! :D

Take care,

Bruno

modF
09-26-2002, 01:35 PM
Originally posted by Bruno Dickman

I was starting to think that Photoshop is EVIL! :D

It is :) Then again, it has been getting better. But I will take a day of looking at vi than an hour of photoshop anytime.. :)

twinkley
09-26-2002, 01:38 PM
Burnout?? Whats that??

Thats why I take an hour eeeeevery friday to chill with my good webmaster buds on the radio - its work to setup, but damn - that hour of laughter and fun sure is worth it!

Stop by if your feeling the burn Bruno! It is sure to ease your mind for a few :)

twinkley

Raya
09-26-2002, 01:41 PM
It's not photoshop that evil it's the vehicle that you use it on. It's the computer. I am convinced that my computer often does things just to drive me mad. For the last two days I have had horrible dial up being dropped every 5 minutes as I was o close to ripping it out of the dock it stopped being bad and I have held this connection for over an hour.

Sigh there are times that I just question why I don't just go get a job where I can be a miserable little drone. Smack! Sorry I just had to get that thought out of my head.

I got the new design up for FemTop late last week. I am shooting all next week. Happy day paying work :D