PDA

View Full Version : LAJ - Great article in today's YNOT News

Evil Chris
05-16-2003, 08:55 AM
The top news story on xnations main (http://www.xnations.com/main.php) page today was a very good read!

LAJ gives you many good reasons to attend Cybernetexpo in Montreal next month, and I can vouch for all of his reasons. It also appears that the seminars at this conference will be packed to the brim with some of the most informed people in our industry.

Great article Jay! :xthumbs:

Sharpie
05-16-2003, 09:44 AM
Jay's article goes into some real detail about the panels and discussion groups.

We are presenting a couple of different ideas this time around. We are introducing actual instructional workshops, balanced by panels and group discussion areas. I am going to be real curious to see how it all works out. These are all things people have been asking for - we will see if they take advantage of the opportunities. All 3 ideas have never been presented at one time before - if it works they can be enlarged upon and made better - if nobody cares ......well - we will know that people just want to network and party, so no point of going to all the extra trouble and expense

Guess I am challeging the attendees to take advantage of the opportunities to make the show work for them and their business.

Danny_C
05-16-2003, 10:46 AM
I'm definitely looking forward to it!

LAJ
05-16-2003, 10:51 AM
Thanks Chris...

Given that this is a very Montreal-friendly board, I'm hoping to see a lot of X-nationers there :)