PDA

View Full Version : Epassporte:Which sponsors are paying :)?

Bazooka
05-17-2003, 07:56 AM
Can anyone tell me plz that which sponsors are paying via Epassporte?
I know 3 only,

1)Flashcash
2)GammaExtreme/GammaCash
3)NetXpectations

So if anyone knows others plz lemme know,Thanks.

Btw PlatinumBucks said earlier that they will implement this feature very soon,i wonder when :P?

So are there any other sponsors who are in the soon to implement wagon :)?
Thank You.

Mefo
05-17-2003, 09:34 AM
ars does (I think)

Bazooka
05-17-2003, 03:17 PM
Cool thats a nice info.
Thanks for the info :).

Hmmm,anybody else?Please step forward.Thank You.

Bazooka
05-19-2003, 07:25 AM
Bump :P

Evil Chris
05-19-2003, 11:33 AM
Maybe someone from epassporte could shed some light on this.
Anyone know anybody over there?

Mister X
05-20-2003, 01:13 AM
I couldn't even manage to get any basic info about anything when I tried over there. I sent a couple of emails asking about when their system would be ready to start accepting smaller sites and programs and never heard back from anyone.

Evil Chris
05-20-2003, 03:51 PM
Hmm.. that's odd. Maybe we'll have to corner one of the Flashcash or Gamma guys during Cybernetexpo for some information about it. Seems to be the only option.

StuartD
05-20-2003, 09:51 PM
Kimmy Kim has assured me that she would give me a complete list of sponsors using epassport for payments as soon as she has a good list to give me... so that I can have the information for my site.

If I get that info before anyone else manages to post it here, I'll let you know.

NEXCASH
05-21-2003, 01:24 AM
If you need a per click option NEXCASH, we just started ePassporte payments this week.

mailman
05-21-2003, 11:23 AM
EpicCash WILL be its not an option right now but it is in the works and you will see it soon!

:D

Bazooka
05-22-2003, 12:53 AM
Originally posted by mailman
EpicCash WILL be its not an option right now but it is in the works and you will see it soon!

:D

Cool thats nice :P.
Looks like More and More of the Sponsors are considering this Excellent Option.:)
Now if only Silvercash and Maxcash starts this too :P.
Hehe.

Hey StuartD,Whenever u get that info man,plz do let us know,that would'be a gr8 help.

Alright NexCash!Way to go dude.:)

Evil Chris
05-27-2003, 10:30 AM
Originally posted by Bazooka Cool thats nice :p
Looks like More and More of the Sponsors are considering this Excellent Option.:) Is it doing that well? I am hearing nothing good nor bad about it at all, and still nobody from epassporte has come forward with any concrete information on it.

hershie
05-27-2003, 10:56 AM
I have just set up their Commerce interface to accept ePassporte payments for my content.