PDA

View Full Version : Montreal Flash Designers

-=HUNGRYMAN=-
05-18-2003, 05:51 PM
If you are local to Montreal, and are very comfortable with Flash design, hit me up on ICQ or email ... thanks

hungryman AT paysitedesign DOT COM

Feynman
05-18-2003, 11:09 PM
Originally posted by -=HUNGRYMAN=-
If you are local to Montreal, and are very comfortable with Flash design, hit me up on ICQ or email ... thanks

hungryman AT paysitedesign DOT COM

I know a fashion designer or two. What do you want? Crotchless pants and a long custom raincoat? Velcro are sooo much faster than conventionnal buttons...

Isn't it what Flash is all about ?:rolleyes: :D

GOD
05-18-2003, 11:13 PM
What ?!? The first time wasn't lame enough, that you had to repeat it ??? :bonk:

-=HUNGRYMAN=-
05-20-2003, 06:33 AM
OK ... let me be specific in what I am looking for ..

Somebody who plans on being at, or could easily make it to Montreal for the CYBERNET EXPO who is "fairly well versed" in Macromedia Flash MX.

Myself and Mark Tiarra are putting on a seminar about both Photoshop and flash web design (geared towards newbies - pretty basic stuff), and my flash guy has been ill, and may not be able to make it, so we would like to have a backup panelist in case ...

You will get your admission to Cybernet ($150.00 USD) paid for in exchange for your participation.

If interested, you can email either myself (hungryman AT paysitedesign DOT COM), or Mark Tiarra (mark AT lumyr DOT COM).

thanks !

McAttack
05-20-2003, 01:02 PM
Hmmm what if I bring you a guy that used to teach it in cegeps, what do I get for him? :D

Mister X
05-20-2003, 01:04 PM
Originally posted by McAttack
Hmmm what if I bring you a guy that used to teach it in cegeps, what do I get for him? :D Dayum! You pimping manwhores now? ::-|

-=HUNGRYMAN=-
05-20-2003, 01:31 PM
Like I said ... whoever participates will get a FREE admission to the cybernet conference worth $150 USD

The total seminar is about an hour and 15 minutes ... I think the flash portion of it (just answering basic questions and maybe showing a couple tips ) should run about 25-30 minutes at most