PDA

View Full Version : A public Thank you to Lensman for the gift of the Nikon D100

JFK
05-20-2003, 09:43 PM
As many of you know my new Nikon camera got destroyed in Mallorca during the show.Lensman has most generously offered to replace the same at no cost to me. When I first saw the post offering the deal I was'nt sure if it was on the level. Today the offer was repeated in conversation with him. A gesture like this does not happen every day, so I like to sincerely thank Lensman, and Adult .com for this fantastic Gift.

Vid Vicious
05-20-2003, 10:03 PM
Wow brother .. Mabe you should scrap the Jag too

JFK
05-20-2003, 10:31 PM
Originally posted by Vid Vicious
Wow brother .. Mabe you should scrap the Jag too

he he he lets not get carried away :bonk:

Mister X
05-20-2003, 11:13 PM
That's pretty cool I gotta say. But then you perform a valuable service for the industry so you deserve a little reward. :xthumbs:

Dugmor
05-21-2003, 03:20 AM
How did it get destroyed ?

Mefo
05-21-2003, 04:38 AM
That's nice dude!

JFK
05-21-2003, 09:30 AM
Originally posted by Dugmor
How did it get destroyed ?

I went for a swim with it in Mallorca, as soon as it hit the water all the circuits were fried.......:(

gunner
05-21-2003, 01:34 PM
Originally posted by JFK
I went for a swim with it in Mallorca, as soon as it hit the water all the circuits were fried.......:(

you jumped in the water with it? ::-|
hey JFK, don't use your hairdryer in the shower

j/k man, glad you're getting it replaced. Hey, BTW, Jeff and Crystal asked about you. You remember, my buddy from Phoenix, they wanted to know "how's that guy with the cool accent?"

Easton
05-21-2003, 06:05 PM
our equipment can be dangerous!

just the other nite i was filming a POV scene while driving and i was actually looking thru the LCD on my VX2000 rather than thru the windshield and i came about 4 inches from rear-ending the car in front of me

note to self: objects in LCD are closer than they appear ::-|