PDA

View Full Version : Printed material for shows

RobBuxxx
05-21-2003, 06:04 PM
I know all of the adult shows during the summer are just around the corner and things like business cards, banners, brochures, flyers, shirts, hats, and anything else that you need printed Direct Edge Media can get for you at super competitive prices. I have been working with these guys for a long time and they are some great friends of mine from back in high school. Since my departure from WEGCash, I have been doing sales for Direct Edge and we have some great products that all of us in the adult industry can use to our advantage.

If anyone is thinking of getting banners or any other printed material made for any upcoming events or if anyone needs any printed material in general I ask that you let me know. I can send you out a sample packet with some different materials that we use for banners and brochures and also provide references with some major companies that we have been doing some great work for.

Anyone can give me a call at our office at 714.579.3686 and I will be happy to answer any questions that you may have or you can tell me what kind of media you are looking to get printed. As always I am also available by email and instant messenger.

Hope to hear from some of you soon!!

rob@offnetsolutions.com
AIM: RobBuxxx
Y!: RobBuxxx