PDA

View Full Version : Websitebilling - Out of Business

Evil Chris
05-22-2003, 08:42 PM
FOR IMMEDIATE ACTION OF ALL TRIPLEXCASH AFFILIATES

http://www.websitebilling.co.uk/

WSB has gone out of business. This unfortunate situation requires me to inform all Triplexcash.com affiliates to REMOVE ALL LINKS THROUGH WSB.

This is EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY.

If you are using CCBILL on our sites, you are fine.
However, we suggest you get involved with our new version of Triplexcash and get your new linking codes:
http://signups.triplexcash.com/wmreg/

This is a most unfortunate situation, and we will pass on more news to you as it becomes available.

We also hope that you have not lost faith in the hard-working staff at Triplexcash as a result.
Our aim is to make you money, and the situation at WSB over the past few months has been out of our control.

Rest assured that we will make every effort to earn your trust.

Best regards,
Chris

gecko
05-22-2003, 08:59 PM
I just got a cheque from em today - think I could bank it?

TRIPLEXCASH is a good program this is a real shame.

Evil Chris
05-22-2003, 09:14 PM
gecko... our new webmaster interface and stats system is better than ever. We're cascading our processors too. No more worries about being paid as we are now paying from IN HOUSE.

In fact, Triplexcash has been forgoing our own payments from WSB for some time now just so that we could get all our affiliates paid who were owed money.

Triplexcash is still standing, taller than ever.
Get your new account now.

cdsmith
05-22-2003, 10:08 PM
Not surprised. I've been expecting this for some time now. WSB tried, the made an attempt to bail out from the dammage, but fell short.

Adios WSB.

Mister X
05-22-2003, 10:59 PM
Originally posted by Evil Chris
gecko... our new webmaster interface and stats system is better than ever. We're cascading our processors too. No more worries about being paid as we are now paying from IN HOUSE.

In fact, Triplexcash has been forgoing our own payments from WSB for some time now just so that we could get all our affiliates paid who were owed money.

Triplexcash is still standing, taller than ever.
Get your new account now. Well I'm glad that you guys were smart enough to start cutting back on them long enough ago that you didn't get burned too badly. At least I hope you didn't. :D

I guess I'll just have to write off the 80 bucks or so that they owe me, lol.

Evil Chris
05-23-2003, 09:44 AM
Many of you are probably wondering what's going on with your account with WSB through Triplexcash. Well here is the official word from Triplexcash to clear things up for you. This is indeed good news.

We want to brighten this WSB situation up a bit for our webmasters.

Many of them that have been with us for years and are happy with the conversions that College Fuck Fest has produced for them. It still kicks ass. We love going to Frats and colleges and shooting this stuff.

Websitebilling has been a bitter taste for a while now.

We are willing to eat dust with them, but we do not want affiliates to.

We are in the process of asking Websitebilling for a list of what is owed to webmasteras of today. Actually we am demanding it!

It is true that we have not been paid in 4 months so that hard working webmasters can get paid FIRST. If I told you the number they owed us you would not believe it.

Because webmasters are important to us, once we recieve this list we will be paying over the next few months all money that is owed to all of our affiliates that websitebilling has failed to pay.

Please sign up for our new affiliate program so we can keep you in the system and get you caught up.

People that know us will tell you our word is gold. We will make this good to everyone.

Triplexcash is paying every week and on time .

So here is the official word!

Triplexcash version 2

We pay from our own accounts on time.

We hired 2 new girls just to talk to webmasters and answer all questions. No waiting for e-mails that never get answered.
They have icq and e-mail addresss to make it happen fast.

It uses the mpa2 software and is kicking ass.
Dialers, checks and cascading billing to keep declines low.
We also host all rotating movie and pic galleries.

Take a look at our new sites too.
http://signups.triplexcash.com/wmreg/

We are trying our very best.
Dont worry your WSB money will not be lost.

Thanks
Paolo

mailman
05-23-2003, 10:30 AM
Good to know Chris...

I never really promoted you much i think only forlike a week.. but when i did you were there to help with what you could!

Im sure you will get this downfall with out a problem it will probaly make you and your program stronger!

:)

Masters
05-23-2003, 10:38 AM
Evil...
I personally know quite a few of the people at Triplexcash.com for a long time now and I can say that though as how unfortunate this is for all parties involved I have complete faith in the integrity of the Triplexcash.com crew and owners... They are all stand up people.

Keep on Rockin'

Tobbe
05-23-2003, 11:08 AM
Chris is the King! :D

DragonKing
05-23-2003, 11:18 AM
All I can say is CLASS ACT!!

noone owes me money but being a program owner I can tell you that they are literally sacrificing alot to do this for their webmasters. I hope everyone of you go get your new codes and send them every last drop of your traffic to show your appreciation!

Way to go guys!!

on another note..
how many old timers remember DMR?
How about Sypro??

:badcomp:

Mister X
05-23-2003, 11:28 AM
Well shit. I have to say I'm damn impressed with the Triple X guys. Quite honestly I would not have thought anything bad of anyone involved if they had just washed their hands of it. Actually going so far as to pay out of their own pocket goes far above and beyond. Nothing but respect and admiration for you guys. I think you're gonna have some crazy grateful and pleased webmasters on your hands!
:xthumbs: :respect:

XxXotic
05-23-2003, 11:31 AM
that's fantastic, I really hope TXC does step up and honor it's affiliates. And I really hate to sound like mr negativity but I'll believe these words when I have a check in my hands. I've been hearing promises from you, paolo and WSB for 4 months now regarding my payments due since february.

Any estimate on when this issue will be resolved? I loved tripleXcash and your programs, and I hate having such a foul taste in my mouth about the company over this. It's a top notch co with top notch folks behind it

RedShoe
05-23-2003, 11:51 AM
I've gone thru every emotion because of this. I'm a wreck. I feel like I've been up for days, (when really I just crawled out of bed).

My thought is this...

W.S.B. ~ We Suck Balls
W.S.B ~ We Shit Bricks
W.S.B. ~ We Steal Bills

Bruno Dickman
05-23-2003, 01:01 PM
ThereŽs not much to say besides

THUMBS UP FOR THE PROFFESSIONAL ATTITUTE TRIPLEXCASH! :xthumbs:

Take care,

Bruno

Special_K
05-23-2003, 01:26 PM
Chris your a class act. Your affiliates should not worry one bit. Too bad for WSB but with the reputation of Triplexcash I hope this will only be a minor disturbance in the force for you guys. ;)
Looks like you guys did all you could to minimize the risk to your webmasters and its gonna pay off. Takes a lot more than this for a good program to go down.....

Keep it up Evil.

Ronaldo
05-23-2003, 01:56 PM
I'm not surprised in the least that Triple X Cash would come through for their webmasters. First class program with first class people. :yeahmon:

Aly
05-23-2003, 03:31 PM
Glad to see TripleXCash will be around for the foreseeable future. :cool:

xxxjay
05-27-2003, 08:42 PM
I could see that coming

Rochard
05-28-2003, 01:39 AM
You need to plan ahead for such things.

At Lightspeed Cash we have our webmasters push traffic to links directly at Lightspeed Cash. We can add or drop CC Processors without anyone having to change links. If we decide to close a site, we can redirect that traffic as well.

However, kudos for going public with this problem before someone else did.

The Gallery Girl
05-28-2003, 06:17 PM
Chris, iŽll send you my trafic forever!!!!!!!!!!

BumpUglyz
05-28-2003, 06:25 PM
I'll admit when I read the news about WSB I was bummed but with Chris behind TripleXcash I didn't hesitate to switch all my links and stay with Chris and TripleXcash. Truly great news to hear and happy with the resluts and your team pulling so hard for all of us :D

radicalx
05-28-2003, 07:17 PM
I'll need to have a look at triplexcashes sites to see if they fit with my niches ;-)

Fresh Mags (http://www.freeezinesforyou.com)

optional
05-28-2003, 08:19 PM
Sorry about your pain and kudos for making sure your affiliates are paid! :)