PDA

View Full Version : I need comforting!!!!

Magick
09-27-2002, 03:47 PM
My sweetie pie is away on biz for a few days...*sniffle*

I need love!!!!!!!!!

LOL

:(

Evil Chris
09-27-2002, 03:49 PM
Stay close to your girls hun... Cassidy included! :flower:

luke
Ask and you shall recieve!!!

:blush:

ElvisManson
HUG..in a brother sister sort of way. :)

Magick
09-27-2002, 03:51 PM
ohhhhhhhh...I'm feelin the love! Thank you!!

:)

LadySharlot
09-27-2002, 03:57 PM
Hey Magick-Sweetie!! :D

I'll give ya some Schweet Lovin...just don't kiss me on the lips, you KNOW how I hate that. Hahahhaha :bonk:

Seriously, when My sweetie leaves, I typically try to stay busy...which explains the shelves in the kitchen, the closet re-organization, the re-painted office...and the kid who's begging Spider never to leave 'cause he's tired of working! Hahahhaha

Hang in there sweetie--Ya know we lubya! :)
Huggs!!!
Lady Sharlot :-)

baddog
09-27-2002, 04:00 PM
Originally posted by Magick
I need love!!!!!!!!!

LOL

:(

while the cat's away syndrome huh? :eek:

Magick
09-27-2002, 04:04 PM
Originally posted by LadySharlot
Hey Magick-Sweetie!! :D

I'll give ya some Schweet Lovin...just don't kiss me on the lips, you KNOW how I hate that. Hahahhaha :bonk:

Seriously, when My sweetie leaves, I typically try to stay busy...which explains the shelves in the kitchen, the closet re-organization, the re-painted office...and the kid who's begging Spider never to leave 'cause he's tired of working! Hahahhaha

Hang in there sweetie--Ya know we lubya! :)
Huggs!!!
Lady Sharlot :-)

LOL LadyS, you still remember that!?? For those of ya that don't know...my biggest bitch after my first convention way back when was it seemed as though everyone insisted on kissing me right on the lips. (Aly darling, you are VERY excluded from this gripe!!!!)

:p

Magick
09-27-2002, 04:05 PM
Originally posted by baddog

while the cat's away syndrome huh? :eek:

Nope...I just miss my best bud :(

Funbrunette
09-27-2002, 06:22 PM
Time to invite all your girlfriends over and have fun! I love Chris dearly, but I'm pretty happy we he goes away for a few days, I get the house to myself :D

He'll be back in no time hun....Call me if you want to chat :)

Magick
09-27-2002, 06:33 PM
Originally posted by Funbrunette
Time to invite all your girlfriends over and have fun! I love Chris dearly, but I'm pretty happy we he goes away for a few days, I get the house to myself :D

He'll be back in no time hun....Call me if you want to chat :)

I may do that sweetie :) My plans for tonight: Pizza Party with my girls! LOL Of course my girls are 6 and 8, so I doubt things will get out of hand ;)

Evil Chris
09-27-2002, 06:50 PM
Hey sounds like what we're doin. Pizza night and a movie at home!
:D