PDA

View Full Version : The 86 rules of Boozing

Tafkap
06-02-2003, 06:38 AM
If u wanna become the Boozing Master, here r the Rules (http://www.moderndrunkardmagazine.com/issues/01-02/01_02_booze_rules.htm)

:bonk:

Nano
06-02-2003, 06:43 AM
This will be my new bible!

Tafkap
06-02-2003, 06:48 AM
Originally posted by Nano
This will be my new bible!

Yes, i was pretty sure that would interests u!!!

Nano
06-02-2003, 06:49 AM
Originally posted by Tafkap
Yes, i was pretty sure that would interests u!!!

It's sad when people know you from your bad habits...

:mad:

Tafkap
06-02-2003, 06:51 AM
Originally posted by Nano
It's sad when people know you from your bad habits...

:mad:

Haven't u said on another board that u were the Drink dood? lol

;)

Nano
06-02-2003, 07:10 AM
Originally posted by Tafkap
Haven't u said on another board that u were the Drink dood? lol

;)

I say many things when I'm drunk...

Evil Chris
06-02-2003, 10:34 AM
ha... good list and some good points in there.

Here's a game you might like to try:

TEN MINUTE WARNING

The game goes like this. Every minute for ten minutes you take one shot of beer. But here's the catch. The first minute you take one shot of beer, the second minute you take two shots of beer, the third minute you take a three shots of beer and so on. It doesn't seem like it would be that hard but it is. When we play the game we only allow a two throw up limit or you lose. Just remeber you only have one minute to drink that amount of beer or you lose. If you still don't think it is a lot it turns out to be a little over 9 beers in 10 minutes. Have fun!

Tafkap
06-02-2003, 10:37 AM
Originally posted by Evil Chris
ha... good list and some good points in there.

Here's a game you might like to try:

TEN MINUTE WARNING

The game goes like this. Every minute for ten minutes you take one shot of beer. But here's the catch. The first minute you take one shot of beer, the second minute you take two shots of beer, the third minute you take a three shots of beer and so on. It doesn't seem like it would be that hard but it is. When we play the game we only allow a two throw up limit or you lose. Just remeber you only have one minute to drink that amount of beer or you lose. If you still don't think it is a lot it turns out to be a little over 9 beers in 10 minutes. Have fun!

Man, i challenge u at the Internext!!

Let the Games begin!!!