PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else bored ona friday night?

luke
09-27-2002, 10:42 PM
There's nothing on tv, my daighter is sleeping and I'm bored out of my mind...anyone else???

Funbrunette
09-27-2002, 10:48 PM
Well, my GF just left...We watched Momento (Great movie) but I'm going to bed...I'm sure Chris will be up and posting in a few!

Good night :)

luke
09-27-2002, 10:54 PM
Well, my mom is here so I've got a babysitter now. hehe

See you all tomorrow, or later...drunk! lol

Funbrunette
09-27-2002, 11:02 PM
Say hi to Iona for us...lol :D

luke
09-28-2002, 01:37 AM
Well, I made it back early. Friend was too drunk to drive so I was the dd and brought him home.

I talked to Iona, she won the contest. And she said she knows how to make a good martini for ya Chris. :p

Tkt2Pardse
09-28-2002, 02:41 AM
I'm drunk. yet bored....

barryf
09-28-2002, 02:48 AM
Originally posted by Funbrunette
Well, my GF just left...We watched Momento (Great movie) but I'm going to bed...I'm sure Chris will be up and posting in a few!

Good night :)

Memento! What a great movie. More twists than Lombard Street.
I heard they just released a new DVD boxset version that plays the scenes in reverse order. (if you've seen the movie you'll know what I mean... if you haven't, you're probably wondering right now: "why would I want to watch the movie in reverse order?" Well rent it and find out!)

B

Evil Chris
09-28-2002, 09:10 AM
Luke... tell Iona congrats from all of us here! I look forward to one of her martinis... Funbrunette and I will eventually make it down to NOLA to see you.

Hey Barry... I bought Funbrunette "Memento" for her birthday last week. It comes in a really cool box with extra stuff and a 2nd CD that we haven't checked out yet.
You're saying that there's a special version that plays the movie in reverse? I don't get it... the movie itself already plays in reverse doesn't it? Does this new version play in normal time...
LOL I've seen the movie twice now, and I'm still a bit :confused:

Tkt2Pardse
09-28-2002, 01:57 PM
mang, i thought that was an awesome movie! I've recomentded it to friends and i haven't found ANYONE that has the same appreciation for it that i have. they all mostly said it sucked. i would put that movie in my top 50 anyway.

Killer
09-28-2002, 08:34 PM
I liked Momento. It kept me guessing. So many movies are totally predictable. I didn't think this one was predictable.

luke
09-30-2002, 07:25 PM
I think I saw some of it but fell asleep. I've heard it was good, going to have to watch it again, all the way through this time.