PDA

View Full Version : Montreal Pics

modF
06-05-2003, 12:32 PM
HEre are a few pics we took last night, at Stogies and such. They are nothing special, as I am sure you will enjoy JFK's more when he post's his :)

Just wanted to thank Evil Chris and crew for the fun time, and the nice Padron :)

Pics (http://www.modf.net/modules.php?set_albumName=album04&op=modload&name=gallery&file=index&include=view_album.php)

12clicks
06-05-2003, 12:44 PM
Chris gave you a Padron?
that's like asking you for sex.

Mefo
06-05-2003, 01:58 PM
nice pics :)

lol look at the number of times viewed below those pics, if there's a lady on it, it gets viewed like 10 times more than average :D

-=HUNGRYMAN=-
06-05-2003, 02:53 PM
Great pics!

even though all there is of me is the back of my head ... LOL

HUGE PROPS to Evil Chris and FunB for a KICK ASS pre-party !!
I honestly thought that a gathering at a cigar bar was gonna be pretty low key, BOY WAS I WRONG !!!

If this is any indication of what to expect for the rest of the conference, I think we are in for a great time !!

I also have to give props to Platinum for the refreshments at the meet and greet. Cybernet is off to a GREAT start !!

I am probably going to stay below the radar today, as I have a seminar to give Friday and want to be in shape to do so .... man did I get fucked up last night !! :bonk:

Oh yeah ... I need to mention pr0 also ... homeboy made sure that I always had a drink in my hand downstairs at stogies ...

NOW THAT IS A TRUE FRIEND !! :cool:

Evil Chris
06-05-2003, 03:13 PM
Thanks to everyone who came out last night.
I can't believe how this party snow-balled into such a big event!

Finally got to meet a lot of people I have only known online for a long time. modF, pr0, localg... just to name a few.

*note to self... if you're going to drink dry martinis all night, make sure to eat dinner beforehand.

poppy
06-05-2003, 08:48 PM
Dayum, looks like we missed a good one EC!

Raven
06-05-2003, 09:27 PM
I see lots of people I met in Phoenix.

Damn. I'm jealous. :)

Stuck here while y'all are there having fun....

Ok, enough pity parties for Raven... back to work!

Enjoy, everyone!

Someone take a shot of tequila for me!

Taass
06-06-2003, 08:28 AM
Damn.. I wanna go to stuff like that too and feel all important and shit :bodyguard

Naahh...Just wanna meet the babes :D

Easton
06-06-2003, 01:01 PM
thanks for a great time Chris and Steph... awesome!

DrGuile
06-06-2003, 03:51 PM
Im really sorry I missed your party EC. It look like it was a blast!

Our little get together went quite well too, happy you dropped by!

Mister X
06-06-2003, 08:46 PM
Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit. After going to the show today I think I missed the best part of it. And that happened the day before it started, lmao.

Ramster
06-07-2003, 11:54 AM
After a couple of great days at the show, I decided to come home early and get some work done. Definitely a great time while I was there.

Chris, awesome party!

Funbrunette
06-07-2003, 09:55 PM
Glad everyone showed up! Even though must people didn't even recognize me...lol :bonk:

We've got a few pictures to post...Hehehehehe! :angel:

McAttack
06-08-2003, 12:19 PM
I saw you FunBrunette, and recognized you, but never had a chance to say Hi, for which I apologize!

12clicks
06-09-2003, 10:18 AM
The show was great. I enjoyed every minute.

I especially enjoyed people introducing me to noobs and having them say "what's your name?" I tell them "12clicks" they say,"who?" I repeat it. They say, "who do you work for?" I say,"standard internet" they say,"sorry, don't know you" and walk away.
Nothing says "low key" more than that.
ahahahahaha