PDA

View Full Version : Sponsors with free hosting ?

Taass
06-06-2003, 08:41 AM
Know any ?

Only rule.. They must not redirect any trafic or do any other funny stuff.. Preferably not have any stuff on there eighter, like sextracker and stuff like that, and if i can use my own domain that would be a very nice touch too :)

Cheers Taass

StuartD
06-06-2003, 07:28 PM
Here's some sponsors that offer free hosting ;)

SponsorsList - Free Hosting (http://www.sponsorslist.com/search/index.php?searchtype=advanced&key_name=&key_desc=&niche=&promo_content=&free_content=&movie_content=&exclusive_content=&promo_galleries=&hosted_galleries=&hosted_movies=&free_hosting=1&payout_period=&dialers=&multiple_processors=&cross_sales=&partnership=&pay_per_sale=&pay_per_click=&two_tier=)

Taass
06-06-2003, 07:36 PM
Thanks StuartD.. Just what i was looking for :)

I get a mysql fault when trying to see page 2 of that list though.. You might wan't to look at that ::-|

StuartD
06-06-2003, 07:56 PM
Thanx for catching that, was missing one variable, all fixed now.

Sorry for the inconvenience ;)

FrankieP
06-09-2003, 04:16 AM
Originally posted by Taass
Know any ?

Only rule.. They must not redirect any trafic or do any other funny stuff.. Preferably not have any stuff on there eighter, like sextracker and stuff like that, and if i can use my own domain that would be a very nice touch too :)

Cheers Taass Hey check out www.hardcorefreehost.com

FrankieP
06-09-2003, 04:17 AM
Hey try www.hardcorefreehost.com

Taass
06-09-2003, 04:50 AM
Thanks FrankieP but it was sponsors that offered freehosting that i was looking for :)

Wanderer
06-10-2003, 08:34 AM
I know that NastyDollars offers free hosting, but only for their product -- your pages cant have ANY links to anyone else or their spiders will delete the page.

http://www.nastydollars.com/?wm_refer=wanderer77057

quotealex
06-10-2003, 09:04 AM
Originally posted by Wanderer
I know that NastyDollars offers free hosting, but only for their product -- your pages cant have ANY links to anyone else or their spiders will delete the page.

Then how will you be able to promote them? most TGP, MGP, TGP2, LL, TOPS, etc. will require a recip. link to them!

quotealex
06-10-2003, 09:09 AM
Originally posted by StuartD
Here's some sponsors that offer free hosting ;)

SponsorsList - Free Hosting (http://www.sponsorslist.com/search/index.php?searchtype=advanced&key_name=&key_desc=&niche=&promo_content=&free_content=&movie_content=&exclusive_content=&promo_galleries=&hosted_galleries=&hosted_movies=&free_hosting=1&payout_period=&dialers=&multiple_processors=&cross_sales=&partnership=&pay_per_sale=&pay_per_click=&two_tier=)

You want to check SICCASH. They no longer offer free hosting due to the number of cheatings...

Taass
06-10-2003, 09:47 AM
Originally posted by Wanderer

Hey Wanderer :)

I did sign up for NastyDollars freehosting, Only never got to use them as their file size's are too small and they never replied about adding the tgp's i use to their list..

It's a funny rule i think, as you'd think making sites and linktrading them would give a much higher convertion/ trafic spend, than only submitting galleries to the major tgp's they have listed :confused:

Thanks anyways :)
Taass

Taass
06-10-2003, 09:54 AM
Wonder why so few sponsors offer this option.. Seems like a good idea to me to have affiliates make their own galleries and submit them.. Think most tgp's would prefere it that way too instead of the sponsorhosted galleries, and bandwith should be about the same ?

quotealex
06-10-2003, 09:57 AM
Originally posted by Taass
Seems like a good idea to me to have affiliates make their own galleries and submit them..

It is the opposite. TGP owners are the one using the hosted galleries for their own TGP to generate more revenue with little or no effort. The more they have, the merrier;)

Taass
06-10-2003, 12:14 PM
Originally posted by quotealex
It is the opposite. TGP owners are the one using the hosted galleries for their own TGP to generate more revenue with little or no effort. The more they have, the merrier;)

I was reffering to the sponsors point of view there.. As many sponsors allready offer hosted galleries they are allready burning the bandwith, by making freehosting and having affiliates make "their own hosted galleries" would just get their galleries on many more tgp's = those that don't use hosted galleries (or don't use that sponsor themselfs).. thus more exposiore to the sponsor..

As for tgp's using hosted galleries.. offcourse they do.. that's kinda the idea of it all, use them myself on my tgp's.. But for a tgp wanting bookmarkers you'll propably only use a few in the top positions and then still need submited galleries.. And still, finding good quality hosted galleries enough to fill a tgp every day does require quite a lot of effort in my opinion.. Certainly a lot more than having a bunch of prefered submiters add daily galleries :)

Might just be my opinion though :D