PDA

View Full Version : It was GREAT!!!!!

Funbrunette
06-07-2003, 09:36 PM
What an AWESOME show! It was wonderful to see everyone :D I wanted to thank everyone who came out to our party at STOGIES on Wednesday, we had a BLAST (Incriminating pictures to come....) :cackle:

I also wanted to thank Barry & Hazel from SPREAD4U (http://www.spread4u.com/freefeeds/) for the fun get together they had in their suite last nite...I left at 4:00AM and it was still going strong!

A HUGE thank you to Gamma (http://www.gammaentertainment.com/) for a perfect evening at Bueno Note!

Great party at the PLATINUM BUCKS (http://www.platinumbucks.com/main.html?revid=1000) suite on Thursday!

I also want to thank God and all my fans...lol

Wow...I feel like I'm giving a speech at the oscars...lol :bonk:

Seriously...Fay, Dave & Raw Alex have out done themselves again! I'm just sad it's over :(

Can't wait for the next show!

Now, I've missed my lovely son Ryan and I'm looking forward to spending time with him!

Cheers! :D

GOD
06-08-2003, 01:54 PM
Originally posted by Funbrunette
I also want to thank God and all my fans...lol

your welcome my child ...

princess
06-08-2003, 04:35 PM
wow, I always miss all the fun :(

taboo_gal
06-08-2003, 11:13 PM
Not to worry, princess.... We'll get to have plenty in FLA! :D

Nice pic, by the way...you look good. :)

barryf
06-09-2003, 01:14 AM
I just wanted to say that it was great seeing everybody again this weekend, and meeting a few new people too. Chris & Steph it was a pleasure hanging out with you again.

I also want to thank everybody who came to our party on Friday night and made it a success.

Finally, thanks to all the sponsors including Klixxx, CCBill, Platinum Bucks, Wicked West, National Net and all the others. Thanks especially to NatNet for the wicked party Saturday night!

Let's do it again real soon!!!

B
P.S. Pictures to follow...

princess
06-09-2003, 10:38 AM
Originally posted by taboo_gal
Not to worry, princess.... We'll get to have plenty in FLA! :D

Nice pic, by the way...you look good. :)

Thanks hon =) You're a sweetie!

Oh and don't forget we still have that ladies night out we need to do!

taboo_gal
06-09-2003, 10:42 AM
Hard not to be a sweetie to someone who's pretty sweet herself! :)

And, I could never forget a ladies night out! :cool:

Evil Chris
06-09-2003, 10:55 AM
I had a great time! Parties were great, people were equally great to hang out with. I met a lot of new people that I had only chatted with on ICQ before, and a handful of them were from Montreal and I didn't even know it.

Platinum Albert
06-09-2003, 02:34 PM
Just wanted to say a quick thank you to Evil Chris and Stephanie for a wonderful evening a stogies! We appreciate your generosity.

sherie
06-09-2003, 02:38 PM
I had a great time!! It was so wonderful to see you again Steph! You looked great!

Stogies was a lot of fun, thank you!!

JFK
06-09-2003, 04:31 PM
Hey Guys wasnt it just super, The show gets better every year ! I will have the pics up by Wednesday sometime all 3k +

Vid Vicious
06-10-2003, 03:27 PM
Here's a qoute that I got on Monday afternoon as I was dropin Lightspeed Steve at the airport .. "Montreal out did Jamaica, Never though it would of been possible"

Cummin from Steve that means alot!

Dwreck
06-10-2003, 04:59 PM
Nice seeing you Funbrunette, Platinum Albert,Evil Chris ,Sherie,JFK and Vid.

I loved that place! Thanks EVIL CHRIS and Funbrunette.

Funbrunette
06-10-2003, 11:32 PM
Originally posted by ContentGuy Derek
Nice seeing you Funbrunette, Platinum Albert,Evil Chris ,Sherie,JFK and Vid.

I loved that place! Thanks EVIL CHRIS and Funbrunette.

Hit me up on ICQ I want to chat with you...You know about what...:D