PDA

View Full Version : RatedHot.com the Premier Webmaster Resource Website Changes Ownership

princess
06-09-2003, 10:29 AM
RatedHot.com the Premier Webmaster Resource Website Changes Ownership

(Philadelphia, PA) - Paul M. Games President of After Hours Media, previous owner and operator of the popular adult webmaster resource site Rated Hot (www.RatedHot.com) has sold the site to Marsha Youngs, President of Princess Hugs, Inc. Marsha was working as the Director of Communications at Rated Hot and is now the sole owner and operator of the resource site.

“I am excited about this transition of the site,” Mr. Games said, “Everyone knows that Marsha is the go-to person when it comes to building, growing, and maintaining a world class webmaster resource site in our industry. She has done it again with Rated Hot since the beginning of this year and has positioned the site to be one of the best in the industry and more and more webmasters are coming to the site everyday.”

“Personally,” Mr. Games continued, “The time had come for me to let Marsha take the site to levels I would never have imagined, while at the same time this would allow me to refocus my attentions back on my content sites, which is where I belong.”

Since the re-launch of RatedHot.com in January 2003, and the addition of Marsha Youngs on staff in February 2003 RatedHot.com has gone through signification upgrades in their tools and systems they offer adult webmasters, which include some of the following:

Daily site updates with press releases, world and industry news
Exclusive webmaster tutorials
Webmaster newsletter
The Traffic Exchange – a webmaster traffic banner exchange program
A Who-is lookup feature
Daily webmaster events calendar
A Board Organizer - and a lot more!

For those that have not visited the site recently there have been many tools, systems, and resources added to help make webmasters more money while also saving them time and effort.

“RatedHot.com has become my mission,” says Marsha. “I have not previously owned my own resource site in the past, but I do have many years experience in growing unknown resource sites into very successful webmaster communities. Over the past several years I have been somewhat restricted on what I could do - as I was only an employee - but now I have total creative control over the site and this is something that I am really excited about. I also wanted to thank Paul for giving me this opportunity with RatedHot.com. I have enjoyed my experiences working for him over the past several months and he will continue to be a very close friend in the future as well as someone I fully respect.”

“RatedHot.com is a world class webmaster resource,” Marsha continues. “And I plan to keep raising the bar for resource sites in the future. I am very proud of the fact that our webmaster board (The Host Spot) has become one of the most professional and helpful boards on the ‘Net. I am really excited that we just passed 10,000+ posts a couple of weeks ago on such a new board, especially considering that we do not pay for our members to post. We recently added new Content Provider and Traffic Stop boards as well in order to help webmasters that are focused on these topics to receive more targeted information. I have a lot more in store for the future of the site, so keep your eye out!”

About After Hours Media:
After Hours Media is solely owned by Paul M. Games which runs sites such as www.AdultWebGames.com and www.GayWebGames.com. Adult Web Games is known to be the leading online game content company in adult game content plug-ins for paysites.

About Princess Hugs Inc:
Princess Hugs, Inc. is solely owned by Marsha Youngs, which now owns and operates the Premier Webmaster Resource, www.RatedHot.com