PDA

View Full Version : still recovering from Montreal...

Nina
06-09-2003, 04:17 PM
But I wanted to come over and say thanks for the great party! It was so nice to see everyone, meet new people and Montreal is one of the best cities. I think this show has been my favorite so far.

Although I did miss out on networking with one person I wanted to... the baby! I guess the pictures will have to do, he's a cutie. :)

JFK
06-09-2003, 04:38 PM
Originally posted by Nina
But I wanted to come over and say thanks for the great party! It was so nice to see everyone, meet new people and Montreal is one of the best cities. I think this show has been my favorite so far.

Although I did miss out on networking with one person I wanted to... the baby! I guess the pictures will have to do, he's a cutie. :)

It was a great one wasnt it Nina, I am looking forward to some one on one.....networking with u in Fla :bonk:

12clicks
06-09-2003, 08:50 PM

Nina, it was exciting to have Rick undress me with his eyes at the bar Saturday.
I'll treasure that memory for ever.:blush:

Nina
06-09-2003, 08:52 PM
Originally posted by 12clicks
Nina, it was exciting to have Rick undress me with his eyes at the bar Saturday.

oh man he can't stop talking about you... it's '12clicks this' and '12clicks that'... on and on. Can you guys fuck already so I can get on with my life?

LadyMischief
06-09-2003, 09:18 PM
oh man he can't stop talking about you... it's '12clicks this' and '12clicks that'... on and on. Can you guys fuck already so I can get on with my life?

Can I take pictures?

12clicks
06-09-2003, 09:20 PM
I enjoy the chase. I'm not done being coy yet.

Feynman
06-09-2003, 10:09 PM
Nina, have a look at

www.dfeynman.com/misc/Montreal_June_2003/

Image 836 and on...

ric knows nina
06-09-2003, 10:15 PM
Originally posted by 12clicks

I honestly didn't know if you picked up on my moves. I kept thinking, maybe I'm being too subtle?

subtle compared to my dreams that night

Funbrunette
06-09-2003, 10:34 PM

Don't you have a BIG annoucement to make? *cough* Hustler...;)

Nina
06-09-2003, 11:59 PM
Originally posted by Funbrunette
Don't you have a BIG annoucement to make? *cough* Hustler...;)

oh yeah! Ric's featured in the August Hustler, I'm so proud of him. ;) ;)
I scanned it in for you guys here (http://www.ninaknowsbest.com/images/hustler.jpg) .

WiredGuy
06-10-2003, 02:53 AM
it was great to meet Nina and Ric too. They're great people and came on out with us to Chez Paree and Nina taught the girls how to do it right! Way to go Nina!

WG

FNPSteve
06-10-2003, 11:24 AM
I had a great time. It was good meeting Ric (he's a stand up guy) and Nina's cool. Congrats on the Hustler feature. Evil Chris and Funbrunette, good meeting you both as well. WiredGuy, I missed you. We'll have to hook up next time fo sho. JFK, looking foward to your kick ass pics as always.

If LadyMischief takes pics, a word of advice... watch your nipples. She's a tickler and squeezer.

modF
06-10-2003, 12:47 PM
I just love how they call you "New York fuck bunny Nina" :)

Taass
06-10-2003, 01:02 PM
Damn i envy you all... I wanna network with Nina too :(

Sure Would be cool seeing some of the faces behind the names :)

Seska
06-10-2003, 02:40 PM
I thought I had recovered and than by Sunday evening I realized I had a cold. Darn you out of towners for bringing your germs! And darn me for getting kissy face with you!

Nina and Ric - Great hanging with you! Nice Hustler mention...looking good.

Vid Vicious
06-10-2003, 03:00 PM
It was great seeing you and Ric again !!!! .... Hope to see ya soon .. sooner then later

Purple Haze
06-11-2003, 12:10 PM
It was a great time! I think I have finally recovered from Montreal! :)

Purple Haze

12clicks
06-11-2003, 08:39 PM
Originally posted by Seska
I thought I had recovered and than by Sunday evening I realized I had a cold. Darn you out of towners for bringing your germs! And darn me for getting kissy face with you!

Seska, I remeber meeting you but I forget where we were. (I was hammered)
I called you "fresca" :D

LAJ
06-11-2003, 08:56 PM
I was recovered by Monday morning actually :-P... why is everyone else so weak? LOL... j/k

actually I think there was enough toxicity in my system to kill any possible germs...

mailman
06-11-2003, 08:56 PM
im so there next year!

Feynman
06-11-2003, 09:29 PM
Originally posted by Seska

Welcome to you Seska !