PDA

View Full Version : Contentguys.com wants to give a lil somthing back! So here's your invite!

Dwreck
06-11-2003, 02:39 PM
What's up Xnations this is Derek from Contentguys.com here! I just wanted to thank everyone that was at the Cybernest Show in Montreal, the Yp 2003 in Mexico, and the Toronto Webmaster Summit that either purchased new content from us, inquired, or was already an existing customer. We really appreciate your support and I'm very happy that your members are seriously digging our cutting edge content. To express our apprecation your invited to an exclusive screening of SEXTVLIVE. Me and the guys put a special girl/girl show together for webmasters only. This is our way of giving back to the community. So come and hang out and see what we're all about - don't forget to bring the lube! Lilly and Raquel are waiting for you.

http://www.contentguys.com/preview/
user: webmaster
pass: elite

About the Girls: We want you to have a great time but please don't disrespect the models during the show, this will only encourage them to want to DO LESS and probably go home. This is a THREE HOUR girl/girl show, so chill, they can't fuck for three hours but they'll do their best or I'll bring out the fist!
*wink*

What you need to access this feed:

1. please COMPLETELY disable your firewall
2 Be certain cookies are enabled
3. The latest version of SUN Java works best - java.com
(you should be running the latest version regardless)
If the feed or chat doesn't load or freezes, your Java is the the
problem, upgrade it dude!
For more detailed info, visit our help pages:
http://www.sextvlive.com/error.html

See you on Thursday at 6 PM PST.
:D

Ronaldo
06-11-2003, 03:06 PM
Did you say, they're gonna bring out the fist?? Whoo, nothing like fisting lesbos. I'm there Derek, with cock in hand. :D

Damn, no lesbo action yet:bonk:

Dwreck
06-11-2003, 06:46 PM
See you on Thursday at 6 PM PST.

Dwreck
06-11-2003, 07:08 PM
:bum::scram:

Taass
06-11-2003, 09:12 PM
Hey Derek

That looks realy cool :)

A small thought though.. You might wan't to put a "Time is now ??:?? EST" or "Countdown for next event 5 hours 25 min" or something like that.. Beeing from Denmark i dont have a clue about when Thursday at 6 PM PST is and I'm guessing most non US. members won't eigther ?

Very cool plugin though.. Hope i don't miss the show :D

Cheers
Taass

Ronaldo
06-12-2003, 04:28 PM
:bump:

Dwreck
06-12-2003, 04:29 PM
Here;s the link www.contentguys.com/promo

RawAlex
06-12-2003, 06:25 PM
heh-heh... I have done shoots with both of those girls... they are both VERY kewl... :-)

Alex

Dwreck
06-12-2003, 09:39 PM
WE ARE LIVE BABY! WOO HOO