PDA

View Full Version : Hey MONTREAL Webmasturbators !!

-=HUNGRYMAN=-
06-13-2003, 10:07 PM
In case you don't already know ... TANGERINE'S XXX CABARET opens tonight (Friday) !!

Tangerine is the GORGEOUS Stripper Vid brought to the Gay Webmaster Party @ Cybernet ... she bought a club, and tonight is the opening night.

I am heading down for a few beverages, and a few lapdances, if anybody wants to join me, you are more than welcum !! Vid will be there too !!

The address is 1830 Ste-Catherine Ouest (just west of Guy, on the south side of the street).

Hope to see a few peeps there !! :D :cool: :D

You can call my cell if you need more info ... 514-962-1203

quotealex
06-13-2003, 10:58 PM
Is that the old Candies strip bar that closed a few months ago?

Vid Vicious
06-14-2003, 05:02 AM
Yupe .. but beleive me we changed it alot .. And not the same type of peeps .. We pnly play house music " spinning DJ" One of they is a chick so Naturally she' topless :D

I'm at the bar so you know the drinks are strong .. We decided to make it an Erotic lounge and Martini bar, so I spent the last few days partying opps I mean Practise .. LOL ... Dman I can mix a mean Martini!

Please cum on by cover is only $5 but it you cum and see me at the bar, I'll buy you your first drink .. So it's a win win situation .. and the Chicks are fuckin Hot! especially the Barmaid I'm training ... Hopefuly I'll train her in other ways, hee hee .. Oh did I mention at the staff is topless?

1830 st catherine W, Look for the big silver X on the door ... We got a banner out our signage won't be ready till some time next week ...

Easton
06-14-2003, 12:43 PM
ima swing by tonite (sat)... you gonna be there Vid?

quotealex
06-14-2003, 01:17 PM
I have a few F1 events I must go to with clients this weekend. But next weekend I will drop by XXX Cabaret.

Vid Vicious
06-14-2003, 01:42 PM
Yah I'll be there .. with my face up some chicks ass! LOL ...

triple X Erotic Lounge 1830 St catherine St W ... Cover is $5 but if you cum see me at the bar I'll buy you a drink to off set it ... :D Rules are rules and the door staff was told no exceptions

Vid Vicious
06-14-2003, 01:45 PM
Originally posted by quotealex
I have a few F1 events I must go to with clients this weekend. But next weekend I will drop by XXX Cabaret.

Bring em with .. it' ain't no sleaze bar beleive me

JFK
06-14-2003, 02:35 PM
Originally posted by Vid Vicious
Bring em with .. it' ain't no sleaze bar beleive me

How in fuck did you manage to get in then ??:bonk:
CONGRATS !! makes me want to drive back down :D

Magnus3x
06-14-2003, 06:20 PM
Congrats on the club my man!!

Show us some pics of you can..