PDA

View Full Version : Sorry Taass

Ounique
06-20-2003, 06:25 PM
Taass was kickin' my booty at Reversi and I accidentally lost the window. I clicked a link and it changed the window were were playing the game in. Threw me right out. Sorry dude, you win by default (not like you weren't gonna beat me anyway). Good luck in your project. :bonk:

Taass
06-20-2003, 06:30 PM
Hey Ounique

I was wondering what had happened to you *LOL*

No harm done, Still was nice talking to you and fun to play the game :)

Hope we'll play again sometime :)

Cheers
Taass

twinkley
06-20-2003, 07:15 PM
Ohhhh I wanna play!!!

twinkley

Taass
06-20-2003, 07:30 PM
Originally posted by twinkley
Ohhhh I wanna play!!!

twinkley

Come play with me then ;)

twinkley
06-21-2003, 11:14 AM
hehehe i did!!

twinkley

Taass
06-23-2003, 05:31 PM
hehehe i did!!

twinkley

Yeah you did :D Thanks for the game and the chat twinkley Hope we play again soon :)

twinkley
06-23-2003, 05:33 PM
hahahaha you only wanna play again cause you kicked my butt!!

hehehe

twinkley

Taass
06-23-2003, 05:35 PM

hehehe

twinkley

Nooooo..I wanna play again becaurse you have such a nice but to kick *Wink Wink*

..oO(And now you propably kick my but to pieces) *LOL*

Taass
06-23-2003, 06:40 PM

hehehe

twinkley

Damn you just kicked my butt girl.. You go you !!! :D

twinkley
06-23-2003, 08:51 PM
hahahah best 2 outta 3?

twinkley

Taass
06-23-2003, 09:03 PM
hahahah best 2 outta 3?

twinkley

Hey That's not fair..I was just on my way to bed and no i got to go and get wooped by you again.. Hmm.. Okay :D

Waiting for you out there :)

twinkley
06-24-2003, 11:26 AM
Yeah Yeah Yeah ....I think you let me win so I wouldnt feel so bad getting trounced EVERY game!! hahahaha

You were tired, ready to go to bed and STILL beat me silly hahaha

Although you were pretty silly too so.... hehehe

twinkley

PMGames
06-24-2003, 06:49 PM
hahahaha.....looks like we have a little feud brewing up on the game....still have until Friday to play and beat as many people as possible. :)

Good luck! :)

twinkley
06-25-2003, 10:26 AM
Are Taass and I the only ones playing???

I never see anyone else on :(

Lets game people!!! Or are you afraid of having your butt kicked by a widdle twinkley :)

hehehe

twinkley

Ounique
06-25-2003, 01:32 PM
Lets game people!!! Or are you afraid of having your butt kicked by a widdle twinkley :)
Heh heh, no. I'm afraid my boss is gonna kick my butt when he finds out I was playing a game instead of working, LOL!!!

twinkley
06-25-2003, 02:02 PM
DON!!!

He wouldnt know unless he reads this thread now!!

hahahahah

twinkley

Ounique
06-25-2003, 02:21 PM
DON!!!

He wouldnt know unless he reads this thread now!!

hahahahah

twinkley
OH MY GOD!!! Hmmmph. Well, I'll just have to fly back to Florida with you and find work selling turkey legs at Disney World. (they're quite popular according to the Food Network). :)

twinkley
06-25-2003, 03:35 PM
hahahaha

yaknow, i wouldnt know about those turkey legs .... I have worked
for disney, and I have been a guest at disney an uncountable number of times, yet I just cant bring myself to eat one ... they just look so gross!!

twinkley

Micky-ams
06-25-2003, 03:59 PM
nice post

where are you guys playing ?

would loke to join in now and then :bonk: :p

michael

twinkley
06-25-2003, 04:27 PM
Hey Michael!

We are playing at http://www.adultwebgames.com/games/play.htm

Come Join Us!

twinkley

Micky-ams
06-25-2003, 05:43 PM
Hey Michael!

We are playing at http://www.adultwebgames.com/games/play.htm

Come Join Us!

twinkley

lol thanks !

just got the link form ounique as well - but eh

I will pass for today, lots of work and my girl friend is wating for me to finish buying some content for sone of our sites - if I start playing now ..

well, guess we all know the consequences of letting your girl waiting - lol

but for sure I will join one of these days ;)

ciao and thx, michael

Micky-ams
06-25-2003, 05:44 PM
that is - unless she goes to bed first hehe :D

Taass
06-25-2003, 06:11 PM
Yeah Yeah Yeah ....I think you let me win so I wouldnt feel so bad getting trounced EVERY game!! hahahaha

You were tired, ready to go to bed and STILL beat me silly hahaha

Although you were pretty silly too so.... hehehe

twinkley

He He.. Think i only won this one becaurse i confused you by calling you a mean 400 pound gay webmaster :D
*Damn..Guess i told you my secret weapon, now i have to come up with something new for our next game* ;)

so I'M silly.. Hmm.. :D

Best out of 5 ????;)

Taass
06-25-2003, 06:17 PM
Originally posted by PMGames
hahahaha.....looks like we have a little feud brewing up on the game....still have until Friday to play and beat as many people as possible. :)

Good luck! :)

Yeah.. We have our own little war going on *LOL*

She's cheating though..Beeing all nice and stuff so that i get confused and don't concentrate on the game :D

Hey, your not taking it down again are you ??? you should keep it up it's realy great fun :)

Cheers

Taass
06-26-2003, 06:13 PM
So.. anyone up for a game tonight ? :)

PMGames
06-27-2003, 10:40 AM
This is the last day for Xnations to enter..who ever has the most wins by tonight will get $100 cash and also a chance to win $1,000 at the finals at Internext!!!

http://www.adultwebgames.com/games/play.htm

Get your plays in now!!! :)

Ounique
06-27-2003, 01:53 PM
Originally posted by Taass
She's cheating though..Beeing all nice and stuff so that i get confused and don't concentrate on the game :D

Ahhh, you've discovered Twinkley's hidden talent! That girl can charm stripes off of a zebra. Many men have fallen prey to her seductive charms. :luv:

Taass
06-28-2003, 05:36 PM
Originally posted by Ounique
Ahhh, you've discovered Twinkley's hidden talent! That girl can charm stripes off of a zebra. Many men have fallen prey to her seductive charms. :luv:

She does have some nice hidden talents doesn't she, rather unfair to use them while playing though :D

:rolleyes:..oO(Wish more cute girls like Twinkley would come and play with me..he he)

Ounique
06-30-2003, 02:08 PM
I got to play with Twinkley this weekend. :blush:

We had a blast at the gay webmaster's party in San Diego. It was a lot of fun!!!

twinkley
07-01-2003, 11:32 AM
Oh My Goodness! I dont think I have ever been as flattered and complimented and raved on by so many good looking men as I was this weekend! hahahahaha What a fantastic event!

I will be posting a full thread on it, with some pics shortly, but I just wanted to say that it was SOOOOOOOOOOO awesome hangin out with you Don! I only wish we had gotten more time together :(

Ahhh well, there is always Vegas, and I am already being talked into an L.A. fun trip!

twinkley

Ounique
07-01-2003, 12:46 PM
Awww, Twinkley you are absolutely adorable!!! I had the best time with you on Saturday. And who knew the line for the bathroom could be so much fun!!! I am so looking forward to the Vegas Internext show!!! And if you come to LA, I will be happy to give you the guided tour!!! Woo hoo!!!

twinkley
07-01-2003, 02:06 PM
Wahahahahaha have you seen the pics yet??? Go to page 9 and scroll allll the way to the bottom wahahahahahahha

twinkley

Ounique
07-01-2003, 02:26 PM
No, I didn't see the pics yet. Where are they posted????

twinkley
07-02-2003, 05:07 PM
http://www.fubarwebmasters.com sweetie!!

Where else??

twinkley